PDA

View Full Version : Host Department offers affordable Reseller Hosting service

kelvinparker
03-03-2014, 05:11 AM
Affordable and Simple way to start a Web Hosting business. Host Department offers reliable and affordable Reseller Hosting for both Linux and Windows starting from $14.95 only. We provide low cost reseller plans with instant setup and easy control panel. Grow your hosting business with your own hosting plans and pricing. We offer reliable customer support round the clock with our experienced staff via emails, live chat and calls. We offer hosting plans all over the world. We also provide 99.9% uptime with 30 days money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase.

Sameer Shoakat
03-03-2014, 05:23 AM
Hi every one,
I want to know about Reseller hosting service
because i am new

thewebhostingdi
03-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Hi every one,
I want to know about Reseller hosting service
because i am new
Reseller hosting enables an organization to act as a Web hosting provider without the need to build, operate and manage a Web hosting infrastructure. The reseller is a person or a company that buys Hosting Service from another company and again sells it to users by adding own company or brand name.

Neo.Reeves
03-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Reseller hosting enables an organization to act as a Web hosting provider without the need to build, operate and manage a Web hosting infrastructure. The reseller is a person or a company that buys Hosting Service from another company and again sells it to users by adding own company or brand name.

Reseller hosting is a type of web facilitating wherein the record holder can utilize his or her dispensed hard drive space and transfer speed to have sites for the benefit of outsiders.

AdamJStephens
04-30-2014, 08:13 PM
host service is very need things