PDA

View Full Version : What is the keywords density of the site ?

rajusrivasvt
03-07-2014, 04:06 AM
site Keywords density matter to get good rank. site keyword density should be below.

paintingperfect
03-07-2014, 05:08 AM
Keyword density refers to the ratio % of keywords contained within the total number of index able words within a web page.
keyword density tool- http://www.webconfs.com/keyword-density-checker.php

Teamwork
03-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Keyword density is number of keyword in your web page content with ration 2.8%.

bermuda
03-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Well it does not apply to most natural content writing any longer. In the past, some years ago, higher keyword densities could help websites have better ranks on Google, Yahoo and Bing but today it does not play large part anymore.

The best approach towards writing contents is having people and human readers in mind, and forget about artificially adding a lot of unwanted terms to the web copies, because this on-page element no longer has any substantial effect.

akashram
03-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

Jason P
03-10-2014, 05:02 AM
Keyword Density is a percentage of keyword appears in content match with total number of keyword in web page or blog. Keyword density plays vital role for successful search engine optimization. Keyword density is 3% or less is good for web content because it is beneficial to get good rank in search engine.

arianagrand
03-11-2014, 02:12 AM
I think an optimal % is a bit of a myth although there are some who disagree. I do think if you can pick up page level penalties for keyword stuffing, there must be an amount or ratio that is used to penalise the page, so i can see how it causes confusion.