PDA

View Full Version : Windows Reseller Hosting?

Adam001
03-18-2014, 08:39 AM
I need to buy windows reseller hosting. I'm really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems.
I got to know that aspnix.com is windows web host.
What can you say about them?

Snoopy
03-19-2014, 07:55 AM
According to my research Aspnix.com is really best host to get reliable windows solutions. You will get stable powerful deals with useful features.

SiberForum.
03-21-2014, 04:23 AM
Does its technical support function 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (often abbreviated 24/7), all year around? Note that I will not accept a host which does not have staff working on weekends or public holidays.

Glow
03-21-2014, 06:18 AM
I'm with ASPnix that provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world.
I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!

charcoal
03-25-2014, 08:48 AM
I know much good related to Aspnix.com (https://aspnix.com/), their windows hosting services are based on quality. I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.

Peligino
03-27-2014, 08:17 AM
You can also check out Dailyrazor.com and their windows reseller (http://www.dailyrazor.com/windows-reseller-hosting) hosting deals ;)
As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.

ThatGuy
04-01-2014, 06:54 AM
As I see Aspnix.com will meet any your demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy cloud service, high uptime and professional techies.

Bull
04-02-2014, 06:24 AM
There is no need to waste your time any longer, try to contact Aspnix.com directly and get all the things cleared. I like their features:
Instant Setup, Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS7.5, SSL Encryption for E-Commerce, FREE WHMCS License!

Your sites and clients' projects will be in good hands.

ehostingpk
04-03-2014, 06:28 AM
According to my research justhost.com is really best windows reseller hosting (http://ehosting.pk/reseller-hosting/). You will get reliable powerful deals with useful features.

Corrazon
04-07-2014, 03:57 AM
There are no better option than Aspnix.com in terms of reliable windows hosting solutions. They are offering high available support, fast servers are reasonable pricing. I heard they are accepting bitcoins as payment for now.

Webwerks-rit
04-08-2014, 03:54 AM
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Vec&sec
04-08-2014, 07:01 AM
I can give my vote for Dailyrazor.com and their affordable hosting deals. Their windows reseller plans look attractive and feature-rich.
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

thewebhostingdi
04-12-2014, 12:16 PM
I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. Windows Reseller Plan with 50 GB Space & 15 Domain will cost you $29.95/Month. However, according to your requirements, you can also find other various Windows Reseller Plans. Click Here (https://customerlobby.com/reviews/10052/accuwebhostingcom/) to check reviews & ratings of this company.

BritneaWilson
04-30-2014, 03:46 AM
Sorry to say that i have no more knowledge about this one!

SammiRose
06-06-2014, 06:28 AM
I need to buy windows reseller hosting. I'm really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems.
I got to know that aspnix.com is windows web host.
What can you say about them?

Softsys Hosting is my suggestion for the windows Reseller Hosting services, Affordable Rates, Excellent Techsupport team for 24*7.

Greg-Netost
06-20-2014, 02:35 AM
I'm not a customer of Aspnix.com so I don't have much to say about them. But i browsed through their website and they have some good offers. But just to have a better opinion I recommend you to have more options to choose from.

anbinal
06-23-2014, 12:38 AM
According to my research justhost.com is really best windows reseller hosting (http://ehosting.pk/reseller-hosting/). You will get reliable powerful deals with useful features.

Thanks for giving information.

Jamarago
07-04-2014, 04:02 AM
For those who are thinking of selling web space or having multiple domains or subdomains hosted in your account, you should look to see if they provide this, and the amount extra that they charge for this (whether it is a one-time or monthly charge, etc).

alicemaris558
11-18-2014, 06:17 AM
Most of the companies offers web hosting services such as windows reseller hosting (http://www.dialwebhosting.com/windows-reseller-hosting), email hosting, VPS hosting, shared hosting and dedicated hosting services at affordable rates.

kltranslation11
12-17-2014, 05:45 AM
After you purchase your package, you will get access to the reseller control panel, Web Host Manager. WHM gives you full management rights over your package and helps you provide your customers with their own control panels (cPanel) using which they manage their own websites.

harry26
12-20-2014, 04:44 AM
my experience was also good and it is best for hosting.

possolutions
01-02-2015, 02:47 AM
Once you installation a sector in your WHM, your client can accessibility their domain's cpanel and handle key functions such as e-mails, ftp,

harry26
01-09-2015, 03:10 AM
i think justhost.com is best for Windows Reseller Hosting in my opinion. choose the services and after that tell your experience.

fyaseo
01-13-2015, 05:35 AM
Aspnix is the one the best :)

SerinaMAhren
03-18-2015, 02:42 AM
Before selecting any of web hosting provider you should look at other options too. Visit my signature site for a good windows reseller hosting.