PDA

View Full Version : register a domain name

ugnakr86
03-19-2014, 06:26 AM
how to register a domain name?

anbinal
03-27-2014, 12:27 AM
You can register a domain name with a help of domain registration service.
Before choosing a domain registrar, you should look at:
***Pricing***
***Support***
***ICANN accredited or not***
***Reviews***
When i chose my domain name registrar,TheWebPole.com (http://www.thewebpole.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=1775&prog_id=456994) i followed the same way.I hope it will be help to register your domain name.

RH-Calvin
03-27-2014, 02:35 AM
You can register a new domain from various registrars like Godaddy, Eurodns or Namecheap.

Peligino
03-27-2014, 07:55 AM
I'd like to express the point that SiberName.com (http://SiberName.com/) is one of the most professional Domain Registrars I've ever dealt with.
The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.

milos87popovic
03-28-2014, 05:23 AM
Hi, you can go to GoDaddy.com and you must follow instructions. You need card for payment on internet.

virendra
04-07-2014, 05:33 AM
crazy domain is affordable website to buy domain but can't reliable so my suggestion is that you can use go daddy because they are reliable and trustes brand name

albertrichard
04-16-2014, 07:29 AM
now a days you can easily register online domain with the help of online registration system is available on few web-sites.
you can buy domains from any ICANN accredited registrar like bigrock,netlynxinc.com, name.com.

khurramaftab123
04-29-2014, 03:36 PM
Just Go Exgenta.com and read it's FAQ's then you get points how to purchase domain name ....

Bull
04-30-2014, 03:49 AM
I'd like to add that sibername.com is trustworthy domain Registrar. Their features are great:
- Free Privacy Service - Hide your address on whois queries! (Main competitors charge for this service)
- Unlimited forwarding and free online tools.
- Easy Change of Registration Details
- Better protection for your domain name

eranet01
05-27-2014, 09:58 PM
Hello, I can help you solve this problem. It is vital for you to find a company that will offer domain name registration services. I would like to introduce a company with excellent technological teams and best services.

Eranet International Limited(eranet.com) was incorporated at Hong Kong in 2005, which directly under Todaynic.com, Inc. and was established in 2000. As one of the first ICANN (The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), Verisign, HKDNR, and CNNIC (The China Internet Network Information Center) accredited registrars, Todaynic is also a leading provider of services in domain name registration and web hosting.

You can see their website(www.eranet.com) to know more about domain name registration in Eranet.

Tel:852-3999 5400
852-35685366
Email: support@eranet.com

tariq.amin
05-29-2014, 10:35 AM
just go to your nearest domain name provider. tell them u need a domain for your own they will give you tha package information.

john2
06-02-2014, 07:54 AM
From reliable domain registrar, you can register your domain. It is very useful to try its rated from different domain registrars to buy a cheap domain as their rates are not uniform.