PDA

View Full Version : My review about ourinternet.us

wasseem2
01-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Dear members.
I want to tell you about the best reseller provider, and it is a whole web solution company it is called ourinternet.us
they have a very reliable servers, and they understand your needs and the support team is very very friendly.. and the most important, is whatever problem you have they will solve it in a short time !!
Ourinternet is the best, i have tried a company that i am not going to name it, they were very complicated and the staff was aggressive, and they didn't understand me. once i asked them if it is possible to cancel my account and get my money back, the support guy answered "i have put a request to cancel your account and if refund applies, then we will give back your money" i was just asking them.

so if you want to order a reseller or any other web hosting related service please consider ourinternet.us just talk to the live sales guys and you will see how satisfied you will be..

i hope that this is the right place to post my review
Thank you all
Wasseem

~ServerPoint~
01-05-2009, 04:19 AM
Hello!
Thank you for your review. What web site have you been hosted with them

wasseem2
01-05-2009, 07:26 AM
Hello dear, i will send you a PM about some sites because i want to keep my privacy
Thank you

vnvnvn2000
03-02-2009, 05:18 AM
thanks much for the advice, much appreciated..

rumsfo
05-08-2009, 04:31 AM
I assume if your end customers are satisfied that is the best index for you

Cheers

Oracle
05-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Nice review there mate. May I ask though, how long have you been using them? Also, how many problems have you had since you been hosting with them? ( Small and Major).

Asking because some people might need to know these things, again nice review and I will take ourinternet into consideration for later hosting on some personal sites.

jessica7
03-30-2011, 03:02 AM
Dear,
Nice review about ourinternet.us, thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Michaltrot
05-13-2011, 06:30 AM
Really awesome review about ourinternet.us,i really appreciate to you...

~ServerPoint~
05-13-2011, 09:55 AM
Well, thanks for your inputs guys.. I close this thread as it is too old..