PDA

View Full Version : Want to earn money via reselling hosting

Peligino
04-25-2014, 09:02 AM
I would like find the most reliable place where I will be able to order reseller hosting solution...
The reason is that I am planning to start offering hosting service and need to find the most reliable place to deal with.
Google search put forward a link to Dailyrazor.com - they seem to be good for this, but I don't really know if it is honest and trustworthy one.

What can be said about pricing and features offered by them?

Any suggestions?? Experiences?? Can you share?

Connector
04-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Of course, you have to choose this reseller hosting (https://nextpointhost.com/reseller-hosting). They are the most reliable company at a low price! You have never seen such featured panel, which will help you to manage your clients and there is no need for you to be an expert in the technical part.

Corrazon
04-29-2014, 04:37 AM
I suppose you need to go with Just199.com services. They are trustworthy host with affordable solutions, helpful support and powerful stable servers.

Bull
04-30-2014, 03:46 AM
Since 2001, dailyrazor.com have been providing professional hosting services.
No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.

Vec&sec
05-06-2014, 04:23 AM
I would like find the most reliable place where I will be able to order reseller hosting solution...
The reason is that I am planning to start offering hosting service and need to find the most reliable place to deal with.
Google search put forward a link to Dailyrazor.com - they seem to be good for this, but I don't really know if it is honest and trustworthy one.

What can be said about pricing and features offered by them?

Any suggestions?? Experiences?? Can you share?

You will be pleased dealing with Dailyrazor.com web host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. Overall they're just a great company. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, All orders risk free.

It is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code: 15PD when placing your order.

charcoal
05-08-2014, 04:37 AM
You can rely on Just199.com (http://just199.com/) services. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with them.

Adam001
05-13-2014, 04:53 AM
No doubt, Dailyrazor.com (http://Dailyrazor.com/) will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
They abundance of positive feedbacks and reviews make them preferable. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Snoopy
05-27-2014, 05:06 AM
I know Just199.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Greg-Netost
06-20-2014, 03:27 AM

I browsed through their site and their offers are quite good. Plus the reviews also speak quite a lot about their services.

Parched
07-01-2014, 02:40 AM
you should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

Jamarago
07-04-2014, 04:07 AM
Typically, and at the very minimum, it should allow you to do things like add, delete, and manage your email addresses, and change passwords for your account. I would not go for a host where I have to go through their technical support each time I want to change a password or add/delete an email account.

ThatGuy
07-30-2014, 06:43 AM
You can rely on reseller hosting provided by Just199.com. They have attractive solutions, fast servers and stable network. Support is always available.

josephvijay
10-04-2014, 06:02 AM
Hi. You can get a reseller account from GoResellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) and start earning by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.

Glow
10-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Give Aspnix.com a try if you need feature-rich windows reseller hosting (https://aspnix.com/reseller-hosting/windows-reseller-hosting/) packages.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.

kltranslation11
11-26-2014, 01:10 AM
There are two ways you can make money with HostGator. One is to be an affiliate and another is to be a reseller. You can be one or both, and which one you choose depends on a number of factors. Outlined below are the differences between the two approaches.

fuzzler
02-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Reseller would be a more stable option. The toughest part only is to get clients. Once you get passed that, it will just be a walk in the park.

Srujna Reddy
05-23-2016, 04:50 AM
I have been approached by a company that wants to recruit me as a web host. I believe their name is Net Host Fee.com. It all sound wonderful with promises of thousands of dollars of revenue coming to me. BUT, I am sceptical, and I was wondering if you could enlighten me on this issue..What does it involve and what are the costs.

gaiasagrada
08-03-2016, 07:37 AM
Of course you have to select this supplier type internet hosting service. They are the most dependable company on a low prices! You have never seen such presented board, which will help you to handle your customers and there is no need for you to be an professional in the technological part.

Ethan.p
08-08-2016, 12:11 AM
I suggesting here two options, one is Spicyhost (http://spicyhost.in),reliable with high hardware setup, and second one is ctrlswitches (https://ctrlswitches.com), Risk free, and save more time, you will get fully managed services.

michanik
08-08-2016, 05:12 AM
I have been approached by a company that wants to recruit me as a web host. I believe their name is Net Host Fee.com. It all sound wonderful with promises of thousands of dollars of revenue coming to me. BUT, I am sceptical, and I was wondering if you could enlighten me on this issue..What does it involve and what are the costs.

I've never seen that work. The only course my partner managed to make money online.

Glendajones
09-26-2016, 09:26 AM
I assume you need to go with Just199.com services. They are reliable variety with cost-effective alternatives, beneficial support and highly effective constant web servers.

Nely
09-26-2016, 12:15 PM
Hi if you would like to see about a reliable services and affordable prices , see here at the forum here are providers of hosting reseller and domains too.
I suggest you to have in mind this steps:

Free Migration
Multilingual support
Datacenters around the world

Free Migration / Choice of Billing System
Option to Resell to Resellers with Overselling
Latest cPanel / WHM
24x7 Live Support 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Hope you take the best option!

EMAIL nely.rivera@webline-services.hn

michanik
10-21-2016, 10:46 AM
reseller hosting. only cuz they are reliable

coolsitess
10-24-2016, 09:49 AM
You seem to be a noob to me, because when there are big giants available there whats the thing to go with small companies. You should go with Hostgator or Bluehost kinda sites for huge upsells.