PDA

View Full Version : What's the benefits of VPS?

britnilinda
05-16-2014, 01:21 PM
VPS gives the features and functionality of a dedicated server without the cost of building and maintaining one.if you need to host unlimited domains ,have complete control of your environment and run your own applications ,then you will benefit from having a VPS.

Connector
05-19-2014, 02:57 AM
The main one - dedicated resource only for you.

RH-Calvin
05-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Virtual Private Server or VPS offers you more security and control over your server. It is far more better than a shared hosting if you have the money.

Connector
05-21-2014, 09:49 AM
If you want to know more about how VPS is working, I suggest you to get a sample plan from this VPS (https://nextpointhost.com/ssd-vps-hosting?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=73841&utm_campaign=hostsearch) company.

rehal
05-29-2014, 02:23 AM
Greater resources and reliability is debatable and really depends on the node. I have found my VPS to be more consistent and faster than shared hosting. The difference is you will have to ensure the VPS and services are running, even though the node is up, unless you get proactive monitoring for the VPS. With WHM, management isn't that hard, especially if you have a fully managed VPS.

ThatGuy
06-09-2014, 06:00 AM
According to my research vpspath.com have stable vps hosting solutions. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

SammiRose
06-09-2014, 06:45 AM
Benefits of VPS is when your website is receiving millions of traffic. It's a intermediate between shared hosting(capable of handling thousands of traffic) and dedicated servers (capable of handling billions of traffic). It will work as a Dedicated server but it is not shared one

Pravin
06-12-2014, 06:51 AM
The best option that I get with VPS is that, I can install/uninstall anything I want and what I need. Don't need to wait for a long time.

Adam001
08-19-2014, 07:04 AM
Another feature of the VPS is the ability to create sandboxes and honeypots. These are methods of testing software updates and features while keeping the main site secure. Your company uses one of its VPS partitions for its main site and another one as a backup.

Can also draw your attention to gigapros.com vps hosting deals, they start from $6.99/mo.
My sites are up in running right after I've purchased VPS hosting account at their homepage.
One of the best web hosts out there.

Snoopy
11-07-2014, 04:19 AM
As for me AJKservers (http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/) is reliable hosting provider to get vps hosting with many available payment options. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.