PDA

View Full Version : Re-invent launches ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 Hosting Plan

reinventme
04-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Re-invent launches ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 Hosting Plan

4/27/05 - Re-invent Technologies LLC today announced the launch of their ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 hosting plan that is available as an optional free add-on to all existing Re-invent web hosting customers and is also available to non-customers at $5.00 per month.

ASP.NET is a programming framework built on the common language runtime and can be used on a web server to run powerful web applications. The first version of ASP.NET offered advantages over previous web development models. ASP.NET 2.0 improves upon that foundation by adding support for many new features to increase developer productivity, extensibility, and performance.

Re-invent is proud to offer the beta hosting account so customers can get a head start with experimenting with this innovative technology in a hosting environment.

About Re-invent
Since 1998 Re-invent has been providing Microsoft shared web hosting focused on offering the most reliable and stable hosting at competive prices. Our hosting plans offer powerful and feature-rich web hosting on Windows 2003 servers with IIS 6.0 supporting: ASP, ASP.NET, 35+ ASP / ASP.NET Components, FrontPage 2003 and earlier, SharePoint 2003, SQL 2000, MS Access, mySQL, Visual Studio .NET and much more.

Re-invent offer years of Microsoft hosting experience and expert customer support and is an ASP.NET Host in the Microsoft ASP.NET Hosting Advantage Program.

For ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 hosting information please visit:
http://www.re-invent.com/aspnet20beta_learnmore.aspx

For comprehensive general hosting plan features and ordering information please visit:
http://www.re-invent.com/webhosting.aspx

ASP-Hosting.ca
05-09-2005, 10:25 AM
I wonder how stable is the ASP.NET 2.0 Beta? Have you had any problems with it so far?

WebEdit
05-17-2005, 06:36 AM
If you have news like this you'd like to post on HostSearch.com let me know.

Drop me a line at editor @ clicksee.net and I'll post your news.