PDA

View Full Version : Any experiece of reselling dedis?

wasp
02-09-2009, 04:17 AM
Does anyone here have any experience of reselling the dedicated servers? This is to my mind a very special segment of reseller market, and I found an interesting offer from razorservers.com whoc specialize in dedicated hosting. It is possible to reselle servers and VPS, but if it is worth of attention as a business and attractive for clients?

bob
02-09-2009, 09:39 AM
I don't think there is good profit in dedicated server reselling but you can buy dedicated server and provide managed dedicated servers.

~ServerPoint~
02-11-2009, 02:22 AM
If you have market and potential customers - why not?

Ahmad
02-12-2009, 05:00 AM
You need to perform market research, to know if this business is demanded.

Razorservers.com offer really pleasant deals, so i think technically you will have an excellent hosting, but first get to know if you won't waste your funds for undemanded services.

bob
02-14-2009, 10:37 AM
Best to start out smaller plan by offering shared hosting/window hosting through reselling to taste how the target market response. :)

HighLayer
02-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Of course there is profit in reselling dedicated servers. Just make sure your prices are high enough to earn you enough money for the long term.

twinkie
02-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Hey cool ya,
Get the reseller hosting plan for your site here http://www.goresellers.com/ makes you feel secure.. This provides you safe shared hosting with a wide range of services and plans at reliable cost.
They provide you all free web hosting services and plans one you register domains with them. Do browse through the site for further details.
Cheers!

Bobby
02-22-2010, 04:14 AM
Quite nice reselling is available from dayanahost, this company has provided it cheaply and reliable with in-house support.
Reliability and stability are what you will get using them.