PDA

View Full Version : Cluster or single service?

Vec&sec
02-10-2009, 02:45 AM
I am going to buy dedicated server for my new project and I need about 200 GB disk space, 2000 GB bandwidth, cPanel, host 15 domain names, etc. I came across gazzin.com and got to know that they offer Cluster and Single services. Could you help me to find good web hosting solution?

~ServerPoint~
02-11-2009, 02:45 AM
It is possible to help if we know only what for you need it for?

HighLayer
02-15-2009, 09:39 PM
I would suggest purchasing a dedicated server for your needs. What is your budget?

Adam001
02-16-2009, 03:03 AM
I am definitely sure that you will make good decision to choose gazzin.com because it is very reputable company. I highly recommend you to choose single services from this company. No doubt, it will meet all your needs and budget.

Iwhic-A
02-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Clustered solution would be better

shakir
03-02-2009, 03:12 AM
Clustered solution would be better
Its nice but all host is not supporting it and may need some setup on ittt.. also its not easy task

Almond012
03-09-2009, 03:17 AM
Hey
Yes its nice one

jventure96
03-09-2009, 05:51 PM
I would definately go with dedicated server.If your site has traffic then definately your site has revenue so you can purchase a dedicated server. In my opinion, dedicated server is always better than cluster.
btw you can purchase for cheap prices here in2net.com
Thanks,
Jeff

Bull
03-23-2009, 03:57 AM
It would be great for you if you choose cluster service at gazzin.com. I have no doubts that this company is reliable because I have heard many good things about the services they provide and the price is affordable for them. You can also read reviews about this company at webhostjury.com!

Natcoweb.com
03-26-2009, 11:29 AM
Disk space and bandwidth requirements are essential, but what exactly are you planning to host on a server? What type of sites and namely what scripts will you be running?

Callisto
05-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Want to say two things:
1. gazzin.com is worthy host really good for getting dedicated server from
2. Start from smaller as it is better to upgrade than to downgrade.

fcolor
05-13-2009, 05:06 AM
It is not possible to "buy" cluster solution at the price you would be willing to pay. You can get a service delivered from a Cloud or any other clustered system, but you'll be asked to pay for resources on pay-per-use model. So just compare pricing and find out which model works better for you - traditional hosting or Cloud service.

Ahmad
05-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Always start from smaller, as it is always more resonable to go up than down. So, choose the single service. As for the company gazzin.com has good conditons, but also look through the offers of a2hosting.com which is the company of long experienceand high quality.

Oracle
05-20-2009, 09:03 AM
I am going to deal with gazzin because my friend recommended me this company. So trust my friend and think that I will make good choice of web hosting provider. The reason for my request is that I can decide on what dedicated server to choose, single or cluster one. I am going to host 8 web sites and I need about 130 GB disk space and 1500GB bandwidth, I think that cPanel would be the best choice, etc.
So, what is better, single or cluster? Give me the reasons please!