PDA

View Full Version : How to improve my Ranking

walnutgrove
06-19-2014, 05:38 AM
Hello Friends my name is Preety Sharma i am a seo executive i am working with an indian site zccindia.com (http://www.zccindia.com) it is rank on number 7 with the keyword Industrial Training in Chandigarh but i want to place it in number two or one is it posiible if yes so please advice me what can i do..
Thanks.. preety

AvniShergill
06-19-2014, 07:21 AM
Yes, you can rank in position 1 or 2. If you have strong on page of your site, then do social bookmarking, classified submission and forum posting on the quality sites.

RH-Calvin
06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
To rank your website higher in search engine you need to do a good On Page and then a good Off of your website. Building high quality links form authority pages, social media promotion and content optimization are some common factors that help rank your website higher.

sharmalve
06-20-2014, 02:22 AM
You can start the blog commenting with good PR and different IP sites. These sites search easily with the internet help.
And Per day you can Published unique articles with good websites.

walnutgrove
06-20-2014, 05:11 AM
Thanks Avni but i m doing same but not working....

josephinek
06-20-2014, 05:54 AM
Use the following strategies to rank your website,
>use keyword relevant to your company
>Use high quality content
>Follow google webmaster guidelines
>create quality backlinks
>use social media sites to promote your sites.

davidweb09
06-20-2014, 07:46 AM
I think you have done proper onpage for your website, check all SEO factors. If you are doing offpage activities then your website should rank otherwise there is lack of proper onpage or site backlinks.

uthra
06-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Hello Friends my name is Preety Sharma i am a seo executive i am working with an indian site zccindia.com (http://www.zccindia.com) it is rank on number 7 with the keyword Industrial Training in Chandigarh but i want to place it in number two or one is it posiible if yes so please advice me what can i do..
Thanks.. preety

Definitely possible...Because already your keyword Industrial Training in Chandigarh got a 7 place in search engine.But it will take some days to get the 1st and 2nd place.Do the effective link building steps such as blog comment,blog submission and web 2.0 and placed that particular keyword in hyperlink format.It should helpful to improve that keyword ranking.

Dhibhin
06-25-2014, 08:44 AM
Actually, there are some free high quality link building resources for your websites.

High PR Article Submission Sites

Collect PR 5, PR 6 article submission sites such as articlesnatch, articlebase. Submit your original content with links on these resources for high quality links.

Blog Sites

Sign up your own blog on famous blog platforms - WordPress and Blogspot. You can gain high quality links and traffic at the same.

Bookmarking Sites

High PR bookmarking sites such as Reddit, Slashdot. Win links and traffic at the same time.

High PR sites are always the best resources to get high quality backlinks.You can buy services of freelancers on SEOclerks for a small cost as well who can promote your website.Hope my tips work and Good luck!

JeffreyMaas
06-26-2014, 08:06 AM
Hello Preeti, To improve ranking of any website you have to use some good SEO techniques. They will help you to improve visitors to your website as well as also good for making a good presence on the internet. You can also make use of social media hey are good to improve ranking of your website on search engine.

yepionline
06-29-2014, 10:43 AM
As per my view directory submission is the best for ranking.

annabelle123
06-30-2014, 04:08 AM
Write unique attractive target audience content and submit the articles and share all the social media sites. It will improve traffic and ranking of your site.

complete
06-30-2014, 04:23 AM
Hi Friends,
You can use SEO and SMO method to increase ranking.

walnutgrove
06-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Thanks Guys.. it will help me... :)

shreevenkatesh
07-01-2014, 02:24 AM
post your title to the other site like as directory submission, bookmarking.Include your main and targeted keyword in your post title. new post for your blog, always tries to use SEO friendly post titles.

possolutions
07-01-2014, 02:41 AM
Hi Friends,
These are following method to improve your ranking,
Article Submission,
Forum Posting,
Blogging,
Blog Commenting,
Social; Bookmarking,
Classified Ads,
PDF Submission, etc.

walnutgrove
07-01-2014, 03:34 AM
Thanks Shreeven Katesh

Abhisek
07-02-2014, 01:29 AM
Yes you can! your site need to have good on page optimization done & do quality link building to get back-links from high PR site.

limanto
07-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Do a good on page of your website and make it more SEO-friendly. Target rich keywords and build high quality and relevant back links. Along with it also promote your business on social media sites for increasing the traffic of your website,.

michaelclarke
07-03-2014, 03:15 AM
I think first of all work for On page than off page. All Submission for high page rank- Dir, bookmark, Forum posting, Article, Blog etc..

walnutgrove
07-04-2014, 02:45 AM
But Directory And Bookmarking Takes 3 to 6 months for Show and i dont have that much time :(

kumarkumar
07-07-2014, 02:27 AM
Five Ways to Improve your Ranking in Search Engine Optimization:

1. Publish relevant content
2. Update your content regularly
3. Metadata
4. Have a link-worthy site
5. Use alt tags

nancyisabell
07-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Hey walnutgrove,

You can do proper on-page work because of this work your keyword put in title and description within 55 characters its new update in google. But do strong off-page work like press release, articles, classifieds most important do SMO also.

Jackandrew
07-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi all,
If you improve website ranking you should do On-Page and Off-Page both activities for your site, and promote your website on high PR (Page Rank) social networking sites, you may find that a great deal of your traffic comes from social networks, so be sure to make your content social friendly. Add images and give your content interesting titles!

vishalesskay
07-14-2014, 01:42 AM
There are some methods to improve ranking:
-Regularly update content
-Use alt tags
-Appropriate titles and meta descriptions

AaliyahLiverpol
07-14-2014, 02:08 AM
Hi I Think. If You want to increase your Website keyword ranking then fist should good on page and quality backlinks.

arsalan1101
07-14-2014, 02:44 AM
You can start the create fresh content and submit different sites, Forum posting, blog submission and directories submission.

wennykev
07-15-2014, 08:20 AM
There are many ways to improve your ranking. such as submitting your website to directory, bookmarks, writing excellent articles for your website in blogs and article website, establish as many outbound links as possible and so on. You can also hire experts from SEOclerks who can provide you with high ranking tools at low rates.

possolutions
07-15-2014, 09:34 AM
You can use following method:
Article Submission,
Blogging,
Commenting, etc.

POS Solutions (http://www.possolutions.com.au/)