PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a reseller hosting with the following:

itz almighty
02-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Hi I am looking for a good company that carries reseller hosting with the following:

1. WHMCS
2. End User Support (24/7 Support)
3. Enom Reseller Account
4. Well known and has a lot of good reviews

Thanks!

Ahmad
02-18-2009, 04:17 AM
You can get all this from apthost.com - the company which is offering really great and professional hosting for low price. Free enom account in the reseller plans. I believe they would suit your needs well.

~ServerPoint~
02-19-2009, 02:17 AM
3. Enom Reseller Account
That is very strange for me... You can get that separately.

Ahmad
02-19-2009, 02:52 AM
You can get that separately.

But this way you have to pay for it. With the hosting it comes for free.

bob
02-19-2009, 05:32 AM
How much disk space/bandwidth? budget?

Iwhic-A
02-20-2009, 08:04 AM
How much disk space/bandwidth? budget?

That seems not important to him

lily442
03-02-2009, 06:24 AM
I am here in the hope of establishing business relations with you. We specialize in providing offshore merchant account and third party merchant account payment solutions to online businesses. We have excellent risk management system that can prevent frauds, chargeback and stolen cards.

Vec&sec
03-04-2009, 02:58 AM
Taking into consideration your needs, I'd like to draw your attention to gazzin.com as it offers pretty affordable reseller plans and moreover, there are great discounts: use this coupon code - gazzincom - and get 30 days free on resellers. So what do you think about it?

CustomHosting
03-04-2009, 06:13 AM
You can get free regfly/netearthone reseller accounts that are, imho, better priced than enom anyway.

Onsiteservers
03-07-2009, 05:38 PM
You will find lot of offers from this forum itself and other review sites.You post your requirements here or just message me

transilvania
03-13-2009, 04:00 AM
Think innohosting.com is the company that satisfy all your needs, prices are not high and many useful features are available from them.

CustomHosting
03-13-2009, 01:08 PM
slightly off-topic but i also prefer netearthone over enom and you get the same deal going directly to them rather than through your provider thus widening you source of potential hosting companies

Ian Cruz
03-14-2009, 06:29 AM
I suggest you consider having a direct account with either ResellerClub or Enom, as you would be able to avail of all the promotions that they offer directly and not at a marked up pricing.

ps: I was in your exact situation some time ago and choose ResellerClub over Enom. The service has been great so far and they do come out with a lot of promotions. :D

Ian Cruz
03-14-2009, 06:40 AM
slightly off-topic but i also prefer netearthone over enom and you get the same deal going directly to them rather than through your provider thus widening you source of potential hosting companies

I did consider netearthone, however from what I understand they haven't been in the industry for too long. And thats one of the reasons I didnt go for them.

manojkotak
05-11-2009, 04:00 PM
would tell you of http://gr8ecom.in knows that they give free WHMCS but dont know that they give Enom Reseller or not.

Callisto
05-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Try looking through the offer os reseller accounts of a2hosting.com - the company is stabel anв inexpensive whant makes the good advantage, except for meeting all the requirements.

Also Such reseller accounts are availiable from dayanahost.com - the company wit long experince and attractive price/quality ratio.

rumsfo
05-28-2009, 08:28 AM
hat they give Enom Reseller or not.
I assume that Enom is the only organization which can give such kind access

Ian Cruz
05-31-2009, 03:34 PM
@ rumsfo

Setting up a direct account with Enom requires a setup fee or initial deposit, if you get an Enom account through your hosting provider it is mostly a sub-reseller account hence it is free.

MagicOPromotion
06-12-2009, 06:41 AM
unlimited space and whmcs? Hello and thank you for your time. My current hosting provider is being sued, and for good reason...the servers are consistently down. I want a hosting reseller account with unlimited space and whmcs...I would like to be able to resell whm but just selling cpanels is fine for now...I want the whmcs so that I have all the billing and I also want to sell domain registration. I know that I will have to pay for each domain registration, but other than that I do not want to pay someone for each account signed up at some discounted rate like godaddy reselling is. ALSO I would really prefer to buy directly from someone who ACTUALLY owns their server...not someone who is buying from someone who bought from someone who bought from someone so and and so forth.

Thank you for any suggestions on where I can obtain a package like this. DO NOT give me a link to you site so I will sign up on an account that is just like godaddy where I purchase (http://www.botmasternet.com/) each customers individual package from you at a discounted rate as listed above.

Thanks for your time
Also customer support is important to me...I dont want to be waiting around for 3 days for tech support issues...a 1-800 number would be great...or 24/7 chat support.

Natcoweb.com
06-15-2009, 07:30 AM
Being a reseller it's highly significant to realize that getting unlimited thingy from your upstream provider is twice dagerous in your case, as these are your own clients who will be experiencing downtime on the crammed server.

Emily Jacob
07-01-2009, 06:04 AM
Ya, i know one comapny. Currently i am using their services. They are best in their services. For more information go to www.apollohosting.com

jonesio
07-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Think innohosting.com is the company that satisfy all your needs, prices are not high and many useful features are available from them.

coolhandle
01-09-2023, 01:10 AM
There are lots of web hosting companies that provide Reseller hosting services in the market. Before choosing a reseller hosting for your website these things they would find out about its Uptime, Performance, Reliability, Technical Customer service, and Package Features.

If you are thinking to start a reseller-hosting business CoolHandle Reseller hosting (https://www.coolhandle.com/reseller-hosting/) plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods and what additional services you choose to provide your clients domains, SSL certificates, etc.

webhostingworld
01-13-2023, 06:42 AM
WebHostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. The most basic package for reseller hosting only costs $8 per month with this company. In addition, it provides Free Migration for WHMCS, Support Round-the-Clock, 24x7x365, FREE Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, Free Auto SSL-Encrypt, Let's 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, Ultra-Fast and Secure Installations with Softaculous, and 1 Click Installs.