PDA

View Full Version : Hostakers - Secured web hosting | $1 web hosting | unlimited shared hosting

hostneema
07-14-2014, 12:24 AM
Hostakers is offering Secured Shared Hosting for those who are Newbies, Starters, Business oriented as well as Professionals.
At Hostakers we ensure that you pay and get access to limitless services of hosting according to your requirements.

Basically we have FOUR plans to suit your needs:-
-The first plan is a Bronze Hosting i.e. it is for newbies who are absolutely fresh in the world of hosting and do not have voluminous resource requirements.

-The second plan is for Silver Hosting, i.e. for those who require hosting services for a single domain that needs good amount of storage as well as premium traffic.

-The third plan Gold Hosting is for those who are business oriented and require hosting for multiple domains. This is one of the most economical packages and hence makes it to the list of recommended plans for many.

-The fourth plan Web Agencies is for professionals who have enormous requirements in terms of space, bandwidth, email accounts, MySQL databases etc.

I would like to explain you ALL FOUR plans in detail, which are as follows:

- Unlimited Disk Space*
- cPanel control panel
- 300+ Plus auto installation Scripts
- Private Nameservers Registration with every plan
- Maximum Number Of websites
- On Demand Website Scan Features
- Symlink protection
- Cloud Linux
- ClamAV
- Unlimited Bandwidth*

Bronze Hosting | Unlimited Disk Space | Unlimited Bandwidth | 1 Domain Hosting | cPanel control panel
Silver Hosting | Unlimited Disk Space | Unlimited Bandwidth | 5 Domain Hosting | cPanel control panel
Gold Hosting | Unlimited Disk Space | Unlimited Bandwidth | 15 Domain Hosting | cPanel control panel
Web Agencies | Unlimited Disk Space | Unlimited Bandwidth | 25 Domain Hosting | cPanel control panel (http://hostakers.com/secured_shared_web_hosting.html)

We do provide you with the most powerful control panel i.e cPanel and following are few of the features associated with it:

Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
Install tons of apps with Softaculous Auto Installer.
Enhanced secure Directories and Domain manager.
Web Based File Manager and Editor, Hotlink Protection settings, IP Deny Manager, URL redirection.

More Details : http://hostakers.com/secured_shared_web_hosting.html

Thanks,
Hostakers.

Unlimited shared hosting | Secured web hosting | $1 unlimited hosting | $1 hosting | linux shared hosting | free hosting | Unlimited web hosting | Best Shared Web Hosting | unlimited shared web hosting