PDA

View Full Version : Windows VPS Hosting Comparison

Adam001
07-15-2014, 04:06 AM
Suppose that you will help me in my comparison. I'm planning to choose web host for getting Windows VPS.
I require fast processor, 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of RAM and 450 gbs of bandwidth, windows os.
What are your views on Aspnix.com and HostingSource.com web hosts?
Are they trustworthy? What host is better from your points?

RH-Calvin
07-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Never heard about their services, but you can compare them in other various web hosting reviews. Customer review is very essential to know more about the reliability and stability of your chosen web host.

thewebhostingdi
07-16-2014, 12:32 AM
If you are searching for a reliable US based Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. Checkout following offer :

RAM : 1GB
HDD : 40GB
CPU : 2vCPU
Dedicated IP : 1 IP
Port Connectivity : 1 Gbps
Free Setup
Free Control Panel Installation
Free Complementary Backup
Licensed OS : Windows Server 2008/2012
Free Microsoft SQL 2008/2012
Pre-Installed ASP.Net 4.5 / PHP 5.x
Price Freeze Guarantee
7 Days Money Back Guarantee

Price : Only $16.27/Month.

Callisto
07-25-2014, 03:07 AM
From 2 companies you mentored I would recommend you stay in here:
https://aspnix.com/servers/virtual-servers

Peligino
08-01-2014, 05:00 AM
No doubt, aspnix.com vps deals look more attractive - they are offering Double RAM as a special.
Moreover, they provide Hyper-v backups, offer speed test option - great plus for this web host.

Snoopy
08-08-2014, 06:12 AM
According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is offering high quality virtual server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Vec&sec
08-12-2014, 04:20 AM
+ vote for HostingSource.com windows vps (http://www.hostingsource.com/standard_vps_plans.php) deals. They are offering 50% off the price now. Their VPSs start from $10/mo.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
Servers are reliable.

SammiRose
08-12-2014, 07:12 AM
Searching for other options, you can get quality windows vps options from other web hosting companies too.

schwa
08-13-2014, 04:39 AM
To be honest, I have never heard of Aspnix.com and HostingSource.com because there are so many resellers I guess they are just two of the resellers....I suggest that you should not trust a reseller if you don't know it too much. Sometimes, a web hosting reseller has his or her own job, reselling web hosting services is just their part-time jobs, so you will probably get no reply one you are in trouble....

charcoal
08-14-2014, 07:48 AM
I recommend you to deal with Aspnix.com services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.

klimm
08-20-2014, 06:10 AM
You know Panamaserver.com provides quality Windows VPS deal on sweet terms. Use them to meet all your needs as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
Uptime is high and support is active around the clock.

paullopez
08-20-2014, 08:30 AM
When people recommend a web hosting company and do not share the website they are currently hosting with them, then it all looks a bit suspicious. So if you really want a hosting service, check hosting offer section, contact some web hosting company via Phone, analyze what type of services they are offering and which they don’t. How hard can it be?

JohnHostiServer
08-20-2014, 09:10 AM
It would be nice to hear did you choose a host yet or not. :D

Alcatrazz
08-26-2014, 02:14 AM
I would add http://www.zeropid.com/ to your list of comparison. You can consider them as premium Windows VPS provider with reasonable prices.

prosha
08-26-2014, 07:00 AM
I know hostsailor.com provides quality Windows VPS deals which can be used for meeting the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
They have a variety of operating systems, Gig connections, hardware raid10, 99.9% Uptime, 14 days Money back guarantee and many more.

Corrazon
08-27-2014, 07:04 AM
Give a chance to Aspnix.com (https://aspnix.com/) windows plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Sameer Shoakat
08-28-2014, 04:45 AM
Hi there,
Such nice information because i really want to know that actually i was no any idea about VPS compression so i really thank full to all there guys for shearing with me very incredible info and i hope that should be very helpful for me .
Thanks to all.
regards:
Sameer shoakat.

Bull
09-04-2014, 04:01 AM
If I were you, I'd better choose HostingSource.com vps. Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed. Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.

Android
09-11-2014, 02:23 PM
You can rely on 4goodhosting.com. I've been with them for 7 months now and they were very reliable. My own issues are solved quickly and efficiently. These guys were very patient and helped me with my requests. Just what I needed. So far I have been very satisfied. I never had any downtime or slow server performance. Highly recommended!

Jothi
09-12-2014, 03:15 AM
I would like to add "hioxindia.com" along with your suggestions. It is an Indian based web hosting company providing excellent service.

Take a look at the features for Windows VPS Hosting at hioxindia

2GB Dedicated RAM
40 GB Disk Space
500 G Bandwidth
1 dedicated IP
MSSQL 2008 / 2012 Server
.NET 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5

Above all the best part is they provide 70 % offer on the original price for VPS hosting.

I think this may satisfy your requirements :-)

Take a look on it and give your comments

ThatGuy
09-12-2014, 06:54 AM
It seems to me Aspnix.com is the best host to provide quality time-tested hosting services, fast servers and professional support, you can use them for sure.