PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Hosting to start reselling?

Bull
08-07-2014, 07:48 AM
I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by digitalserver.com.mx web hosting providers.
Thinking to order Linux reseller hosting. How stable and reliable are they?
Any reviews? What Mexican host is better?

Snoopy
09-01-2014, 06:15 AM
As I know Just199.com (http://just199.com/) is the best option to get reseller hosting solutions, no matter what location is. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Glow
09-22-2014, 07:48 AM
I can also draw your attention to Maxihost.com.br (http://Maxihost.com.br/) hosting deals. Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique.
They also offer very useful free tools. It is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

ThatGuy
10-06-2014, 04:40 AM
According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Vec&sec
10-08-2014, 04:53 AM
I'd like to point out that digitalserver.com.mx is a good Mexican host - they offer real unique Mexican IPs (http://digitalserver.com.mx/).
They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver. they help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it. They have good support team that is also English speaking. Servers are stable.

charcoal
10-21-2014, 04:56 AM
To my mind Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Corrazon
11-03-2014, 06:09 AM
I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

kltranslation11
11-26-2014, 01:08 AM
Construye tu sitio web como todo un profesional con tan solo algunos pasos y tiempo record, podrás tener el mismo día de tu contratación tu sitio web listo. No requieres de experiencia y tienes mas de 1000 plantillas web 100% personalizables.

jameskamroon1
12-01-2014, 04:53 AM
After register you will be given accessibility the HostGator supplier cpanel, Web Variety Administrator. WHM will allow you to handle and provide your clients with their own customer management sections (cPanel) which will allow them to make and change their own web websites. Once your client is signed into cPanel they are able to management sub websites, contact information, security passwords and much more without demanding any assistance! In the occasion that you experience any complications, we're available 24/7/365 to help.

harry26
12-15-2014, 01:58 AM
Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique.

divorceclass
01-17-2015, 07:36 AM
Yeah, why don't you try Maxihost.com.br once. It would be good for you.