PDA

View Full Version : Micro Payment System

discusshostingadmin
03-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Hi

I am looking for a micro-payment system that can move small amounts of money (10$ or less) around the world (possibly by credit card or any other means) with reasonably low fees. Some of the charges credit card based systems charge negate the possibility of selling products and services with low profit margins and I was wondering if anything has arisen to fill that hole in the market?

WebEdit2

Dr Wattson
06-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Most micropayment systems also try to provide a simple user interface, especially making buying as easy as possible. We believe that to pay a small amount for content or services, the user should use the same user interface metaphor as for regular web content.

~ServerPoint~
06-23-2009, 04:20 AM
Maybe just new systems. But again all of them have more the 3% commision and for the low payments that might eat up it.
I know Webmoney. But they seems russian payment system and not really popular here. I have heard several times abdout them and they seems have low fees

rumsfo
06-24-2009, 08:57 AM
I can say only paypal among trusted system can give the lowest fees

AllobiaCima
11-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Paypal might be a preferred choice but possibly you need an alternative payment system with paypal otherwise you may loss sales from thsoe customers who dont use credit card or having paypal unverified account.

Fireman
11-18-2009, 03:43 AM
i heard about advance paypal? what is it?

HostEase
11-18-2009, 12:58 PM
I don't know advance paypal,I just know paypal.

bostermax
12-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks for sharing with us its quite interesting and very useful too.....

Hosting India
02-08-2010, 05:43 AM
Without making it more complex, I think you should go for the Paypal as it is easy to use as well as the most trusted one ;)

paolo4930
03-09-2010, 06:47 AM
I am looking for a micro payment system.

sohanderaz
11-24-2010, 10:56 AM
A micropayment is a financial transaction involving a very small sum of money. PayPal defines a micropayment as a transaction of less than 12 USD,[1] and though micropayments were originally envisioned to involve much smaller sums of money, practical systems to allow transactions of less than 1 USD have not been developed.
One problem that has prevented their emergence is a need to keep costs for individual transactions low,which is impractical when transacting such small sums, even if the transaction fee is just a few cents.

jamesdoown
12-27-2010, 01:11 PM
A micro-payment is a financial transaction involves a very small amount of money. One problem is there to stop them is a need to keep low cost of individual transactions, it is unrealistic to such small transactions, even if transaction costs are only a few cents. Micro-payment was originally designed as a way to allow the sale of online content, and involve small sums of money envisaged only a few cents.

Legal Joe
01-19-2011, 03:31 PM
I have to agree with a previous user, PayPal is the way to go. Not only is it cheap and effective, but it is reliable. You also will likely make whoever you are dealing with happier by using a well known and trusted 3rd party payment system. And since it is all online, you can access it from anywhere.

Imperial
01-20-2011, 05:44 PM
I have to agree with a previous user, PayPal is the way to go. Not only is it cheap and effective, but it is reliable. You also will likely make whoever you are dealing with happier by using a well known and trusted 3rd party payment system. And since it is all online, you can access it from anywhere.

You make a great point, I totally agree! Trust is so important in any kind of relationship, PayPal gives you that trust.

shandy7894
01-24-2011, 12:35 AM
I know Web money. But they seems Russian payment system and not really popular here. I have heard several times about them and they seems have low fees.

nishikoriaus
02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Google if the micro-payment systems, the solution is far-fetched, of course, because the company suggested that a platform, and the Newspaper Association of America last September. The system should be an extension of Google Checkout and Google could help business news site.

famerbeen
02-22-2011, 04:49 AM
I think he gets a cut of the $1056 you will be paying over the next two years...
A micron is... picture a particle of dust... tiny... You should be able to get a report on the water quality from the municipality or water company servicing your area..

shoponics
05-19-2014, 03:22 AM
Count it as the day. You can also conclude the exact information per week or month! It is very important!

sophiapana
05-19-2014, 01:55 PM
micropayment system many small transactions are summarised over a defined period of time and charged in one bill.

innotect
07-14-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks for sharing most important info.payment is very important for important for everyone.it should be trusted and reliable.i find taobao agent (http://www.rorbuy.com/help.php). its are very fine system for payment system.its offers Convenient payment methods,Lower shipping fee,Fast and safe delivery, Big benefits for RORBUY VIP.so its are 100% save.

onlinebigboss
07-28-2014, 06:24 AM
i have no idea about this matter but thank you very much friends for this information

ngocptit
02-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Just new systems maybe. But again every one of them have significantly more the 3% commision and for the reduced payments that may consume this. I know Webmoney. However they seems russian payment program rather than really popular here. I possess heard many times abdout all of them plus they appears have low fees