PDA

View Full Version : Once a year?

carlosrowlett
03-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Hello everyone,

Basically I change a server once a year, even it's with the same provider. Renewing the contract sometimes mean a better deal and a newer server.

RH1
04-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Depends on how many customers you have to transfer every year too -
Could become time consuming and bring up errors

~ServerPoint~
04-24-2009, 03:45 AM
Hello everyone,

Basically I change a server once a year, even it's with the same provider. Renewing the contract sometimes mean a better deal and a newer server.

I do not see any sense, do you? Because you are paying also setup fee every year. Funny, but I do not understand you

Natcoweb.com
04-24-2009, 04:29 AM
Hello everyone,

That's a good policy as usually you can get more and more resources at the same price, it's only electricity costs that get more expensive, while the hardware and datacenter rent goes cheaper.

~ServerPoint~
04-24-2009, 04:47 AM
That's a good policy as usually you can get more and more resources at the same price, it's only electricity costs that get more expensive, while the hardware and datacenter rent goes cheaper.
Setup fee will eat up all that.

klimm
04-28-2009, 03:24 AM
I don't think it's a good idea at all.

Wade
04-28-2009, 07:43 AM
No i think you should take chance once while continue with same one.

Ahmad
04-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Not to change hostings I would recommend dealing with really reliable companies such as apthost.com, which are working so good that you would hardly need to get another account. The company often provides discounts and has many account and hosting types provided for affordable price.

arslan220
07-13-2009, 05:22 AM
i think that,s all.