PDA

View Full Version : 11 search engine optimization tip

Ruhana
03-23-2009, 02:55 AM
The title tag is critical. It’s important not to overcomplicate your design and technical approach with things such as Flash, Java, frames and dynamically built websites.

The title tag is critical
The title tag is the single most important piece of content for people who search.

1. Keep it short: Don’t have more than 60 characters (with spaces), which is roughly 8-10 words.
2. Lead with the most important careword for that particular page. Always start off with what is specific about the page and move to what is general. Many websites begin their title with their brand or organization name, and then follow with what is unique about the page. (This is a very common mistake, so check out your website.)

The description tag is recommended
The description tag is not nearly as important as the title. However, it does have some value. Write it as a summary and keep it under thirty words. It should be written in a compelling, clear manner.

Light pages, and lean, quality HTML
The less HTML code you have, the better, as it makes it easier and faster for the search engine to index your page. Aim for a total page weight of 50 KB for any page (that’s including graphics). Certainly, anything over 100 KB is going to be slow, and some search engines don’t like pages that are over 100 KB.

Have a site map/index
People like site maps/indexes, and so do search engines. Make sure that the site map is available from the homepage, that it is presented in a text-based format, and that it is kept up to date.

Avoid Flash
I’ve nothing against Flash design except for the fact that I generally detest it. It’s such a waste of time; fourth rate TV advertising by people who will never get the chance to do a real TV ad. Search engines don’t like Flash either, and find it very hard to index Flash-based pages.

Build your website in static HTML
You don’t need a “dynamic” website unless you have dynamic content, such as airline seat availability and pricing which needs to be dynamically published from a database because it constantly changes. You may store your website in a database but you’re better off publishing it as a static HTML website. It’s cheaper, the pages will download faster, and search engines will find it easier to comprehensively index your website.

Avoid PDFs
One of the sure signs of a badly managed website is that it has lots of PDFs. Publishing content in PDF is usually a shortcut. Search engines have got better at indexing PDFs but it is still recommended that you publish a heading and summary in HTML.

Avoid frames
Frames are a very bad idea.

Watch your JavaScript
Any links that you have in JavaScript should also be published in HTML, otherwise the search engine won’t be able to follow those links. Rollovers are cool but they cause nothing but problems, so unless you have a brilliant technical team, avoid them.

Alternative text
As a rule you should have alternative text for every single image. However, the only alternative text that search engines recognize is for those images that are linked. Make sure you use descriptive, careword-rich text.

Keyword tags
Over the years, some websites tried to trick search engines by stuffing keyword tags with lots of popular words. Because of this, most search engines give very little value to keyword tags

Anthony Cody
04-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi
Great to see ur post.thank u this s very useful for me...

BitCore Hosting
04-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah, flash is a very big thing to avoid. However some search engines can handle in like google

bob
04-27-2009, 06:29 AM
Not sure about how google handle the flash element but now Google indexing text within scanned Adobe PDF Files, that's one good news.

colleentyler
04-28-2009, 03:33 AM
Nice tips...Thanks for sharing to these....

~ServerPoint~
04-28-2009, 03:47 AM
I'd say they are commonplace ones as following them do not help you get high rankings.
In any case thanks a lot for driving useful content to our forum

mesasa
04-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the onpage optimization tips. These can help great to make a website search engine friendly.

adaliabarclay
05-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Great article Thanks for sharing by the way

Robdale
05-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Thank for those nice tips, but could anyone suggest me tips on email marketing. I will be thankful to you guys.

adam0211
05-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Heloooo

Friends

really i like it

very helpful for seo beginners

adam carter:)

ebosysindia
05-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Hello this is really good tips for search engine optimization
Thanks for sharing this good one.

Oracle
05-13-2009, 07:42 AM
I like these tips and i will suggest everyone to follow these tips since it will definitely help eveyone who are new in the field of SEO..

princecharles12
05-17-2009, 12:53 AM
fantastic dear
very nice tips, thanks for sharing the information

fivebean
05-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Good tips!

Jenie0109
05-20-2009, 04:08 AM
actually you don't need to avoid flash because you can now seo flash websites:)

jacksan
06-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Great tips. I will try this.....

Stephen Peterso
06-06-2009, 10:50 AM
This just made my day that much brighter. Thanks a million. Keep up the great work!

:)Online Marketing | Search Engine Optimization (http://www.roimedia.co.za)

Jenie0109
06-08-2009, 03:56 AM
but though we can seo flash..as much as possible try to avoid too much flash... Because if a user has slow internet connection.. page loads too slow, visitors will be pissed and choose to just close it..bounce rate will increase ...

Benzen David
06-10-2009, 03:16 AM
Hey man, you have given very cool tips for ONSITE SEO, that really helps a lot to me. Even if I have more ideas about OFFSITE SEO, I was blanked about ONSITE SEO...:)
Let me bookmark this page.....Cheers for sharing it,

Jenie0109
06-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Hey man, you have given very cool tips for ONSITE SEO, that really helps a lot to me. Even if I have more ideas about OFFSITE SEO, I was blanked about ONSITE SEO...:)

can you share your little ideas about OFFSITE SEO? :)

-Jen

ebosysindia
06-11-2009, 06:55 AM

can you please share you offsite seo ideas:)

giorgioanne
06-19-2009, 05:26 AM
Fantastic information about on page optimization, More helpful, very nice.........

Uberstre-Chris
06-24-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm pretty sure that these tips would be very useful especially to those who are new in SEO. Hopefully, you'll share more information here.

Jenie0109
07-03-2009, 12:12 AM
I'm pretty sure that these tips would be very useful especially to those who are new in SEO. Hopefully, you'll share more information here.

hope you can share yours too :)

seopositive
07-04-2009, 05:59 AM
If you don?t want too much competition from other SEO?s, choose your keywords precisely.
For example, Instead of keyowrd Loan choose keywords like Bank Loan, Equity Loan, Student Loan, Home Loan etc.
Order of keyword also matter for search engines. Search engine treats ?Loan Equity? and ?Equity Loan? as different keywords.

Best seo practice is to get at least one of your primary keywords in domain or sub domain name of your website.
You can use hyphens (-) to separate multiple keywords.
For example: seo-service, seo-guidelines, free-seo each cover two keyords.

Get your second or third keywords in your directory name and filename.
For example http://www.hiddentricks.com/seo/free-tips.html is best for keyword ?free seo tips? , ?seo hidden tricks? or "free seo tricks"

Keep your webpage free from any syntax error, declare document type at the beginning and validate your HTML and CSS because search engine don?t like pages with too many errors.

Give a short Title in of your page in 3-9 words (60-80 characters) maximum in length containing your primary keyword.
Remember it will be displayed in search results so choose wisely.

stevepeterson
07-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi Friend,

This is really good and fantastic tips for SEO. This is really awesome, for this tips i can improve my knowledge.

Thanks for sharing this great tips.

Jenie0109
07-21-2009, 12:05 AM
well seopositive give lots of pointers here. But what i do like most of his comment is "to be sure to have no syntax error on a webpage" and have its validation

DnaJinx
07-21-2009, 10:38 AM
thank you for the tips

Jenie0109
07-22-2009, 02:12 AM
seo portals plays a big role when it comes to seo... finding search engine news, reviews of tools, and ebooks to enhance your knowledge about internet marketing

MumbleVoice-Jen
07-23-2009, 10:23 AM
*Bookmarked* This sounds fantastic. Thank for the tip ^_^!

stevepeterson
07-26-2009, 10:45 PM
This is really good tips and i will suggest to my friends also so that they can also get some good information from you post and i am sure it will definitely help that people who are newbie in SEO filed.

bryansmith
10-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Nice tips. thanks for sharing....

ihostman
10-26-2009, 12:36 AM
thanks for the post :)

aaren47
11-28-2009, 06:23 AM
Hello

Wow..... Amazing tips. Thanks for sharing this nice information. These tips are really very useful. Definitely i'll remember these tips. You really doing a great job.

Thanks
Have a nice time ahead.

BulletproofWEB
11-30-2009, 06:43 PM
The less HTML code you have, the better, as it makes it easier and faster for the search engine to index your page. Aim for a total page weight of 50 KB for any page (that’s including graphics). Certainly, anything over 100 KB is going to be slow, and some search engines don’t like pages that are over 100 KB.

Yes i think it is better to use more text content than images,frames,videos,pdf.Great tips.Thank You

bridgetbruston
12-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Nice informative post. Thanks for sharing this tips with us. Glad to join this site.

genie.liam
12-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Flash is a big NO NO! It will take long to load your site completely. Visitors might get bored on waiting. With that, you'll have higher chances of getting high percentage of bounce rate. It means that most of your visitors don't take long in visiting your site.

azeemi
02-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Helpful tips about search engine optimization.

seopositive2
02-26-2010, 02:24 PM
This is a very interesting find indeed. I will have to check it out when I get the time though. Thanks for the nice tips.

pinkymaria
03-03-2010, 03:38 AM
Hi Buddy!!!

Thanks many for your 11 seo tips....meet again.

jamesmathews
03-03-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the tips. I have created a blog but google has still not indexed it. Can anyone help me??? I'll appreciate your help.

princeambrose12
02-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Not trustworthy near how google grip the expose matter but now Google indexing text within scanned Brick PDF Files, that's one unspoiled intelligence.

Sabrina Gage
02-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Those are basic rules for SEO. We gotta keep them in mind.

Mark Kate
02-18-2011, 05:33 AM
very good tips

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Dedicated Server (http://www.ezzi.net/)

waqasibrm
02-18-2011, 07:01 PM
hElLoOoOoOo
first of all i like to say you very big thanks for this post. I'm new in SEO and this Is totally unseen information for me

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

matthewnewman30
02-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Impart for those nice tips, but could anyone suggest me tips on netmail marketing. I testament be thankful to you guys.

damiendmello065
07-22-2011, 06:09 AM
I'd say they are commonplace ones as following them do not help you get high rankings.*****
In any case thanks a lot for driving useful content to our forum

bryceholmes232
08-20-2011, 12:55 AM
I like these tips and i will propose everyone to follow these tips since it will definitely help eveyone who are new in the field of SEO..

simsonperraria1
08-25-2011, 02:43 AM
I really like them. Definitely, I will try them as soon as possible then I will let you know about the results.Thanks for sharing these beautiful tips.

samueld
08-25-2011, 07:26 AM
Great Tips for SEO.
Unique title and description with targeted keywords for particular keyword, will definetly help to increase ranking on major search engines.
Thanks for sharing such a useful SEO Tips.

Openxcell Inc
08-25-2011, 07:49 AM
The title tag is critical. It’s important not to overcomplicate your design and technical approach with things such as Flash, Java, frames and dynamically built websites.

The title tag is critical
The title tag is the single most important piece of content for people who search.

1. Keep it short: Don’t have more than 60 characters (with spaces), which is roughly 8-10 words.
2. Lead with the most important careword for that particular page. Always start off with what is specific about the page and move to what is general. Many websites begin their title with their brand or organization name, and then follow with what is unique about the page. (This is a very common mistake, so check out your website.)

The description tag is recommended
The description tag is not nearly as important as the title. However, it does have some value. Write it as a summary and keep it under thirty words. It should be written in a compelling, clear manner.

Have a site map/index
People like site maps/indexes, and so do search engines. Make sure that the site map is available from the homepage, that it is presented in a text-based format, and that it is kept up to date.

Avoid Flash
I’ve nothing against Flash design except for the fact that I generally detest it. It’s such a waste of time; fourth rate TV advertising by people who will never get the chance to do a real TV ad. Search engines don’t like Flash either, and find it very hard to index Flash-based pages.

Build your website in static HTML
You don’t need a “dynamic” website unless you have dynamic content, such as airline seat availability and pricing which needs to be dynamically published from a database because it constantly changes. You may store your website in a database but you’re better off publishing it as a static HTML website. It’s cheaper, the pages will download faster, and search engines will find it easier to comprehensively index your website.

Avoid PDFs
One of the sure signs of a badly managed website is that it has lots of PDFs. Publishing content in PDF is usually a shortcut. Search engines have got better at indexing PDFs but it is still recommended that you publish a heading and summary in HTML.

Avoid frames
Frames are a very bad idea.

Watch your JavaScript
Any links that you have in JavaScript should also be published in HTML, otherwise the search engine won’t be able to follow those links. Rollovers are cool but they cause nothing but problems, so unless you have a brilliant technical team, avoid them.

Alternative text
As a rule you should have alternative text for every single image. However, the only alternative text that search engines recognize is for those images that are linked. Make sure you use descriptive, careword-rich text.

Keyword tags
Over the years, some websites tried to trick search engines by stuffing keyword tags with lots of popular words. Because of this, most search engines give very little value to keyword tags

Both post are same, pls check this, http://www.a1vbcode.com/vbforums/Topic29197-13-1.aspx

pedrodoyle224
08-30-2011, 05:06 AM
SEO is definitely very helpful in improving the PR of a site and there are some useful techniques which must be followed in this regard.

mikelrivera074
09-07-2011, 05:33 AM
but though we can seo flash..as much as possible try to avoid too much flash... Because if a user has slow internet connection.. page loads too slow, visitors will be pissed and choose to just close it..bounce rate will increase ...

sanjaykr86
09-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Yes ,I am agree above Information .

thanks

alexmorris075
09-09-2011, 01:13 AM
These tips are really helpful, and I would try to apply them as soon as possible. I would surely let you know about the results.

clarencecurtis1
09-12-2011, 02:35 AM
Because if a user has slow internet connection.. page loads too slow, visitors will be pissed and choose to just close it..bounce rate will increase.

ginnybrewster11
09-26-2011, 03:42 AM
I like these tips and i will suggest everyone to follow these tips since it will unquestionably help eveyone who are new in the field of SEO.

hudsonclark072
09-26-2011, 08:07 AM
Although SEO flash is available, but it is recommended that you use too much flash as they create an internet connectivity problems and page loading is very slow.

waynehussey12
10-08-2011, 04:46 AM
You get flash controls for SEO but using it too much in a website can leave a website with problems. Site can become slow and internet connection can result in hampering user’s experience.

jamesnghtn4
10-25-2011, 04:20 AM
if you have an Internet connection of users is too slow ... slow to load, visitors will have to go out and angry. It is the rise of the bounce.

charloskendall3
11-07-2011, 06:03 AM
SEO flash is easily available; however it is better to curb its usage. Internet connection problem and slow page loading are some of the problems caused by too much usage of SEO flash.

pestindia86
11-07-2011, 06:20 AM
very good and useful tips for me ..thanks

dtpdesigns
11-09-2011, 03:37 AM
you are sharing very useful and important tips and I hope this tips use for me.

stevenhighman
11-19-2011, 01:46 AM
For any blog post your titles are very important. Short, on-topic and catchy topics are more impressive and get attention than long titles. But you can make both audiences happy (real visitors and search engines). What I usually do is make a short title for site visitors (humans) and using wordpress SEO plugin I write a long title with keywords for search engines.

stevelaw169
11-25-2011, 05:33 AM
Even though SEO Flash is obtainable though it is advisable to apply excessive Flash because these makes issues in online connection as well as sluggish page loading.

syedmuddassar
11-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Hi sir,
\Thank you for shearing this informative post i really like your post.

kylemason775
12-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Although we SEO Flash as much as possible still we try to avoid too much of Flash. Because if a user has a slow Internet connection and slow page loads, visitors will be annoyed and decides to simply close it and hence bounce rate increases.

stevenmaddox134
12-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Good news is now Google is indexing text within scanned Adobe PDF Files, but I am not sure about how Google control the flash element.

bradpitt231
12-05-2011, 03:48 AM
I like these tips and i will suggest everyone to follow these tips since it will definitely help eveyone who are new in the field of SEO..

davidvilsan
12-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Though SEO flash is available but it is advisable to use too much of flash as these creates problems in internet connection and page loading is too slow.

nelsonmark85
12-08-2011, 01:09 AM
As a rule you should have alternative text for every single image. However, the only alternative text that search engines recognize is for those images that are linked. Make sure you use descriptive and keyword-rich text.

brainpulse
12-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Thanks Ruhana !!
I like your all tips and try to implement in my seo process, thanks for sharing this..

kevinjones495
12-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Although we tend to SEO Flash the maximum amount as doable still we tend to attempt to avoid an excessive amount of Flash. As a result of if a user incorporates a slow net affiliation and slow page masses, guests are going to be aggravated and decides to easily shut it and hence bounce rate will increase.

jaidenford131
12-09-2011, 05:30 AM
It is a good thing that visual images that are on the site that you have could also have an equivalent text. This is an effective tip of course.

brodyclay1221
12-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Not sure regarding how Google handle the flash part however currently Google indexing text among scanned Adobe PDF Files that is excellent news.

lindajames
12-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Great to see your post because the tips are very useful to and very helpful to my seo works, thanks for sharing with us.....

elwinjones
12-11-2011, 04:23 AM
Nice info about seo . Please share more info about this topic.

johngomes160
12-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Any links that you just have in JavaScript ought to even be printed in HTML; otherwise the search engine won’t be able to follow those links. Rollovers are cool however they because nothing however issues, therefore unless you've got an excellent technical team, avoid them.

outsourcedata
12-12-2011, 07:08 AM
thanks providing 11 tips and i have use in future

john515
12-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Hi Ruhana,

Thanks for sharing the tips and it's really helpful.

Albert Dann
12-12-2011, 08:58 AM
yes nice tips. thanks for the information.

stephenfleming5
12-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks a lot friends for sharing many useful tips and suggestions i really appreciate them.

jacksonsmith17
12-16-2011, 04:46 AM
Any links you possess in JavaScript requires being published in HTML else the search engine is unable to follow such links. Rollovers are great but they will not provide anything unless you have an astounding technical team.

Kuppa
12-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Thanks for sharing your information mate.

jesicawillss
12-17-2011, 07:19 AM
Thank you Ruhana for the great article in SEO. Your tips to avoid some techniques is nice.

telemartnetwork
12-17-2011, 07:57 AM
I admire every tip & i want to say thanks for sharing these useful tips as all are important. I am learning seo so these tips will be helpful for me.

shawnlevy5
12-19-2011, 04:05 AM
There are already a lot of those tips that are being mentioned here and I will really be able to make good use of some of it at the current times.

zaidi1813
12-19-2011, 05:29 AM
When you have business in several locations, this makes the task a bit more difficult because you can't possibly optimize for all of them – you can't have a keyphrase such as “car insurance London, Berlin, Paris, New York”. In this case the solution is to create separate pages for your different locations. If your locations span the globe, you can also create different sites on different, country-specific domains (i.e. uk.co for GB, .de for Germany, etc.) but this is only reasonable to do, if your business is truly multinational. Otherwise, just a separate page for each of your locations will do.

These simple tips how to optimize your site for local searches are a must, if you rely on the local market. Maybe you are already doing some of them and you know what works for you and what doesn't. Anyway, if you haven't tried them all, try them now and see if this will have a positive impact on your rankings (and your business) or not.

asim.adeel
12-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Quality knowledge for every SEO. I will defiantly share it with my office colleagues.

Click SSL
12-20-2011, 01:00 AM
Thanks for your useful contribution with us. This stuff will surely helps newbie in search engine optimization field. I would like add one more tip from my side is: "BE RELEVANT"

christophersmit
12-20-2011, 01:15 AM
all links have in JavaScript, otherwise it would not be able to follow those links by search engines, and you need to publish in HTML. Rollover is cool, but no problem, unless you have a brilliant technical team you do not cause them to avoid.

benmark481
12-23-2011, 05:06 AM
Rollovers are cool but they cause nothing but problems. Otherwise the search engine won’t be able to follow those links.

mathewarnold272
12-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Thanks for sharing these beautiful tips. I really like them. Definitely, I will try them as soon as possible then I will let you know about the results.I have seen the real uses of this thing and it amazed me that even in SEO, it can really be helpful. Can anybody in this very well online or web based forum site explain more to me how the whole thing really works? I am really interested about it and I will appreciate any efforts that you will put forward.

asim.adeel
12-24-2011, 01:39 AM
its a great tips. Really thanks for sharing.

wolkarwilliams
12-25-2011, 10:23 PM
3 more tips for Search Engine Optimization :-
1. Exclusive Information
2. Exclusive Keyword
3. Exclusive Manners and Discipline

Ken Peterson
12-26-2011, 07:17 AM
Nice post,also good tips thanks for sharing.

brianbell989
01-11-2012, 12:40 AM
I am confident that these tips will be useful, especially those new to SEO. I'll share more information.

seoinheritx
01-12-2012, 02:00 AM
Great way to achieve the good ranking from the good keywords.
--------
iPhone Apps Developer (http://www.inheritx.com/mobile-apps-development/hire-iphone-apps-developer.html) | iPhone Application Developer (http://www.inheritx.com/mobile-apps-development/hire-iphone-apps-developer.html)

ryanharris369
01-14-2012, 12:15 AM
As a rule, you must have alternate text for every single image. However, the only alternative text that search engines are aware of is the image of them being linked. Please use it to write your keyword rich text.

lukeevans595
01-15-2012, 11:44 PM
All links have in JavaScript, otherwise it would not be able to follow those links by search engines, and you need to publish in HTML. Rollover is cool, but no problem, unless you have a brilliant technical team you do not cause them to avoid.

sachinsg
01-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Hey it is very great information for me thanks for the post.i am searching these types of information.

brainpulse
01-16-2012, 06:15 AM
Very nice tips share by Ruhana,
i really appreciate for this posts... thanks for sharing this...

tomwatson184
01-16-2012, 11:35 PM
The use of flash in a web based site is really tempting but if you use too much of it, the SEO of the site could really suffer badly.

seowebsculpt
01-17-2012, 12:52 AM
These are really very nice and useful tips by you.

kevinsmith251
01-21-2012, 04:57 AM
Nice! Create a site map you can do a lot of things like the site has been classified post, social media sites are the details of the product. Also, you can use Google AdWords.

jhonackerman
01-23-2012, 01:18 AM
Hey great to read this informative article here thanks. Your article cleared lot of doubts regarding search engine.

jacobcolton43
01-23-2012, 05:49 AM
SEO flash is easily available; however it is better to curb its usage. Internet connection problem and slow page loading are some of the problems caused by too much usage of SEO flash.

evandawson56
01-24-2012, 12:17 AM
I really have to say that the tips you have provided are liked by me and this is why I am suggesting that others in here should read it too.

felixheddins141
01-25-2012, 03:25 AM
This is actually outstanding rule and I will recommend to my associates also so that they can also get some reliable details from you publish and I am sure it will definitely help that individuals who are beginner in SEO submitted.

bobmark56
02-02-2012, 03:47 AM
If you are trying to get away with black hat SEO, then you are surrounded with myths. It doesn’t take much time for a search engine to penalize a website.

colinbrock511
02-13-2012, 01:53 AM
You should try to make a proper consistency while making quality back links with the websites having good pagerank. Making back links from authorized and rare website which contain extinctions like edu, gov and org will be highly beneficial in creating your link popularity.

willarnett5
02-14-2012, 02:05 AM
I am really not that sure when it comes to the whole element of using these flash materials for the SEO of the site that I have these days.

jesicawillss
02-14-2012, 06:24 AM
Great tips. Thanks for sharing very informative article. Nice tips for SEO.

avinashgupta
02-14-2012, 06:28 AM
Nice information ......................

ajaykrgc
02-14-2012, 07:50 AM
hi,
very good tips given by you ,and very useful for us .thanks for share

gavinweston356
02-16-2012, 04:18 AM
But though we can SEO display...as much as possible try to prevent too much display... Because if a person has slowly online access... Web page a lot too slowly, guests will be pissed and select to just near it.Bounce amount will gain...

demandprints
02-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Yes you share great tips thanks for sharing this

garrykristan10
02-17-2012, 11:13 PM
This is an absolutely brilliant post. You can share it over here and it will be highly beneficial to everybody since there is so much to learn from it.

alonsowade49
02-24-2012, 01:55 AM
I like these tips and I will advance anybody to chase these tips back it will absolutely advice everyone who are new in the acreage of SEO.

Terasita
02-24-2012, 02:17 AM
Very usefull tips for seo. Thanks a lot

colinwood358
02-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Not certain about how Google grip the flash part but then again now Google indexing text in the interior of scanned Adobe PDF Files, that's one decent news.

rupeshgupta
02-27-2012, 01:47 AM
nice posting ...

seangray821
03-09-2012, 10:13 PM
It is very important to know about the service that you may be receiving especially if that involves your SEO. Check for everything else and then make the choice.

johnlowery
03-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Simply wish to say your tips are surprising. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject of SEO. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

austenvaldez222
03-14-2012, 05:38 AM
Google, MSN, as well as anchor text is much more than has been considered. I have MSN for a larger share in the market if a similar check.

jhonybravo222
03-14-2012, 06:33 AM
Ruhana i am really thankful to you for this useful and informative post it would really help me

timmoores
03-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Nice Information...... Keep Posting..

benz65284
03-14-2012, 07:07 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this information this is such a great post..!! I appreciated what you done here..!!sharing useful tips such a good idea..!!

druckerpeter44
03-15-2012, 01:19 AM
The tips are very good and that is the reason why they are used even today. They are so helpful in a number of things and that is quite beneficial.

jacobowen00
03-26-2012, 05:03 AM
There are already many are talking about here; I really can at the current time to make good use of these tips.

edvardsmith33
03-27-2012, 12:59 AM
This form of optimization simply means that you are going to enjoy the benefits of the best. You will get very good promotions that is going to help your business the most.

marcohill985
04-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Not sure about how google handle the flash element but now Google indexing text within scanned Adobe PDF Files, that's one good news.

alicook604
04-03-2012, 05:14 AM
SEo is a highly effective thing for the purpose of the website promotion. Through this, you can make your site highly successful. Please share your views.

rooseveltlewis4
04-07-2012, 02:07 AM
I like these tips, I would suggest that you follow these tips, because it will definitely help everyone new field SEO. Actually you do not need to avoid the flash, because it can SEO Flash site

virtueinfo11
04-09-2012, 06:49 AM
great sharing... but now search engine alo has been changed.

saurabhbehl
04-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Onpage SEO techniques : Meta tags optimization, Alt tag optimization, title optimization, images optimization , site map creation, robot.txt creation if need, Content/keywords ratio optimization, Heading tags optimization,Keyword prominence, editing theme if needed for optmization as per keywords, footer optmization as per leywords.

Offpage SEO techniques: Link building for this you can make comments,forum posting,link wheel making, article posting,Social bookmarking etc etc...with high PR and use Do follow link only.

ebriks
04-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Really nice tips you have shared in your post. Thanks you for sharing useful information.

hedbergmitch18
04-26-2012, 04:27 AM
Even though SEO Flash is obtainable it is not advisable to apply great Flash because these can make issues in online connection as well as page loading can be sluggish.

Brian-Alfaro
04-26-2012, 05:49 AM
Good and informative article in respect to tell few on page tricks.Thanks for share keep it up as helpful to all community member.

cliftonsharp89
06-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Although you can do SEO flash but try to avoid it. If a user have an internet connection which runs slowly, then the pages will, take time to load.

sabrinasai
06-15-2012, 12:55 AM
Good tips, thanks for the share.

aaronrocillo25
07-05-2012, 04:54 AM
The suggestions, which are mentioned here are really very effective and can help in optimizing the site in a better manner. I hope that all of you will be benefitted with tools.

bobpoe34
12-11-2012, 12:40 AM
This specific type of optimization makes sure that you will enjoy the advantages. You can always gain advantage of the best promotion tactics as well.

arindamdutta16
12-11-2012, 03:34 AM
SEO is an abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization. This is the process of structuring a web page so that it is found, read, and indexed by search engines in the most effective manner possible. SEO can make the content of your web pages more relevant, more attractive, and more easily read by search engines and their crawling and indexing software.Search Engine Optimization uses two types technique for web site ranking, 1) on page 2) off page

1)On page is process of effort that we take in defining keyword, Meta tags content duplication, domain, title etc which have to follow while developing site.

2)Off page is process of effort that we take in marketing our i.e. bringing maximum follower to site using marketing technique, directory submission,forum posting, classified, article posting, social networking

rogerdaney
01-28-2013, 01:52 AM
This specific type of optimization makes sure that you will enjoy the advantages. You can always gain advantage of the best promotion tactics as well.

blessy_smith
01-28-2013, 06:08 AM
Great tips... Great information...

steverandey
01-28-2013, 06:41 AM
Really great post i like it thanks a lot for that keep up guys :)

mikeslough5
01-28-2013, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the tips its really informative for me regarding SEO.