PDA

View Full Version : How Can Get Internal Link ?

ebosysindia
05-07-2009, 04:38 AM
Hello Guys,

I want to know that how can i get internal link of my site. I do lots of try with other techniques but there was no positive result with those one. so can you please tell me about this.

Thanks in advance.:)

adaliabarclay
05-07-2009, 06:17 AM
Try to optimize your off pages ... bookmark some of your pages at digg and propeller Or use them in your signatures ... when they get one back link from other site they will automatically start linking to your home page and also others too

bob
05-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Do you want to organize your internal links or you're asking about inbound links?

ericpaul
05-08-2009, 05:11 AM
Friends

He is asking about the internal links itself (links from site only), No external links from Directory, social bookmarking, forums etc.

its harder to get the internal links from google, but it can be done if you set your site structure in the right way.

i am not the expert but waiting for other responses for the techniques of internal back links.

Thanks
Jay

bermuda
05-11-2009, 11:50 AM
One way of getting internal links is writing articles and then submitting them to tens of sites and then using internal links to your web pages rather than the normal homepage links.

princecharles12
05-17-2009, 01:07 AM
hi Get Internal Link are

one way & two link building
forum posting

Robdale
05-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Well, building backlinks are not much harder, there are many ways to get inbound links, but if you mean to say getting links from high PR sites then its really tough. Better way building few blogs working on them and linking from them could be a good solution. This way you can get both the benefits of traffic and links which will improve your search engine ranking.

ebosysindia
05-28-2009, 07:35 AM
Friends

He is asking about the internal links itself (links from site only), No external links from Directory, social bookmarking, forums etc.

its harder to get the internal links from google, but it can be done if you set your site structure in the right way.

i am not the expert but waiting for other responses for the techniques of internal back links.

Thanks
Jay

Yes Mr. Jay,

You are absolutely right, I am asking about internal sites back link so, can you please guide me regarding for same.

rumsfo
05-28-2009, 08:47 AM
You'd better use goodle XML sitemaps for that

Jenie0109
05-29-2009, 04:08 AM
hi Get Internal Link are

one way & two link building
forum posting

haha . I just laugh. One way and two LINK BUILDING?? or is it one way and two way linking?you mean link exchange?

neeru.webseo
06-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi,

sorry but i m not getting your question.could you explain me more?

arslan220
07-13-2009, 04:18 AM
by pointing your site with anchor text such as web design company on all pages of the site.

stevepeterson
07-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Try to build link on perfect keyword which one you can get more information about other pages, you have to done this thing on all alternate pages

For Example,

If you have 4 pages of software, hardware, marketing, selling on you site then you can to build hardware of marketing or selling link on software pages, from same ways you can also another link which one you want on you site. whenever google index you site at that time these intenal link will help you and also can get internal page back link. :)

alemcherry
07-27-2009, 06:24 AM
You just need to get your internal linking structure right. No javascript / flash links, just HTML links to important pages from all pages. A good HTML based navigation (header/side nav) and sensible linking from other places will do.

If you are worried about google not reporting internal links when you run link: serach, it has probably to do with none of your pages having any PR assigned. In that case you actually need more expernal link to your homepages and other important pages. The rest will follow.

kamran
08-05-2009, 04:38 AM
if you really want to know how is eternal link is then you have to vist linkdubai.com
you will get information of your desire.

austinjames
08-07-2009, 10:27 AM
SEO is the answer.

1. Join forums like this and add to your signature your website link (link may be going to any page of your site),
2. blog commenting on keywordluv activated blogs to have keywords on your posts.
3. bookmarking
4. Article creation is also another good idea

good luck!

mani ge3e
07-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Internal links are links that go from one page on a domain to a different page on the same domain. They are commonly used in main navigation.

These type of links are useful for three reasons:

They allow users to navigate a website.
They help establish information hierarchy for the given website.
They help spread link juice (ranking power) around websites.

albertocosta
07-01-2016, 03:32 AM
Benefits of internal linking :-

1. Proper navigation
2. Data fetching easy Google bot crawlers
3. Improve keyword positions
4. Decrease bounce rate

veraajverma
07-01-2016, 03:53 AM
Hello Guys,

I want to know that how can i get internal link of my site. I do lots of try with other techniques but there was no positive result with those one. so can you please tell me about this.

Thanks in advance.:)

Do off page activities to get backlinks for your website. It will increase your website ranking on SERP. Some of the most famous off page activities are :- Article posting, guest blogging, Blogging, forums or blog commenting on the relevant site to your niche.

Sonika11Mehra
08-03-2016, 02:22 AM
Firstly your website needs to consent to the AdSense Policies and the Webmaster Guidelines. This implies it must have a considerable interesting substance which does exclude any subjects or connections with are against the strategies.