PDA

View Full Version : Is globaltap good for running eshop?

Glow
05-07-2009, 08:10 AM
I have noticed that globaltap.com is optimized for e-commerce web hosting and offers affordable web hosting plans. Should I buy SSL Certificate? Did you buy hosting offered by this company?

fortressDewey
05-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Just about anyone can supply SSL's, do you have a specific brand name you want? Looks like from looking at their site, that they are not managed on the dedicated side (I could be wrong)....Another factor that isn't mentioned is PCI compliance, make sure your host is compliant and in some way able to offer you PCI compliant solutions.

Peligino
05-12-2009, 02:56 AM
I assume that globaltap.com is reliable web hosting provider and you will have nice hosting experience because of the abundance of good feedbacks about it. As for SSL Certificate, it is really needed in order to get rid of any interference and feel that your business is secure.

~ServerPoint~
05-12-2009, 04:37 AM
I have noticed that globaltap.com is optimized for e-commerce web hosting and offers affordable web hosting plans. Should I buy SSL Certificate? Did you buy hosting offered by this company?

The way to go is to ask them about that. But I'm guessing id they have their servers designed for that you might have no problem with hosting the stuff there.

Adam001
05-19-2009, 02:56 AM
I think that you can trust globaltap.com without any doubt, because this company has good reputation and I think that it offers affordable shared hosting deals.
As I understood, you are going to host e-commerce web site. Am I right?
Of course, you need to buy SSL Certificate for security of your business.
What are your requirements?

Oracle
05-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Yes globaltap good for running eshop.......
Established on 2002, gate2vn.net started out small, as a hosting reseller for another provider, then moving fast to our own dedicated servers, and extending to domain name reseller and web design services. With the skilled working team, we have already helped entities to start their business online requiring only small initial investment.

Bull
05-25-2009, 10:23 AM
There is no denying the fact that this is good company, but you will find the best place for running e-commerce web sites if you widen your search. As a matter of fact, I can suggest you to check serverpoint.com because this company is also optimized for e-commerce web hosting.

jamestobin
07-17-2012, 04:41 AM
In my opinion globaltap.com reliable web hosting service provider, you will have a good host because it is good feedback wealth of experience. The SSL certificate, which is really needed to rule out any interference, I think your business, is safe.

keysrecover
07-18-2012, 03:57 AM
No, I usually do an another one

stephanwally
07-19-2012, 07:57 AM
Yes it is good to use for such a site , feel good for site in optimization

johndyer98
07-30-2012, 02:36 AM
I think you should ask them directly, however, my guess is that they already have servers which are designed specifically for your need, so you can host the stuff there without any problem.

bobwest89
08-14-2012, 01:14 AM
The way to go is to ask them. But I guess the ID, they have their own server, you may not be carrying things a problem.

bobfields
08-16-2012, 01:22 AM
That’s what I think of doing. I want to go and ask all about their servers. But I really doubt, if the servers are properly structures for a problem free hosting.

disneyjohn
08-20-2012, 12:52 AM
The Globaltap is the best way you can have the most decent solution for the sort of eShop you have. In the process you would not have the worst time in hosting.

mitchdyer
08-24-2012, 01:21 AM
The method to go is to ask them around that. On the other hand I'm guessing id they have their servers intended for that you might have no problem with hosting the material there.

johnnash39
09-08-2012, 02:37 AM
I am really curious about this matter and this is something that we need to be totally aware of if we are aiming to have better levels of success for that e-shop.

danielcaleb432
09-21-2012, 02:23 AM
The web hosting service provided by globaltap.com is quite effective as it provides a secure experience to the user due to the SSL Certification. The feedbacks about this site are quite good.

mitchcobain
09-25-2012, 01:29 AM
The best way to go about the same is to enquire about the same. The servers are designed in an apt manner in order to ensure perfect hosting facility.

johnbrosnan253
09-28-2012, 01:06 AM
I undertake that globaltap.com is dependable web hosting wage-earner and you will have pleasant hosting experience for the reason that of the profusion of good feedbacks around it.

ashokkumar
09-28-2012, 09:19 AM
Yes, global tap is good for running eshop.

henrywinfrey
10-10-2012, 01:05 AM
The best way to know the answer is to ask them regarding this. However, I assume that they have designed there servers such the eshops can run without any problem.

swanngraeme88
11-19-2012, 12:47 AM
The way to go is to ask them. But I guess the ID, they have their own server, you might be carrying things there is no problem.