PDA

View Full Version : Never been easier!

solution
05-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Do you know ?

Installation and configuration of the most popular scripts can cause you long hours of confusion and wondering "why it couldn't be more simple".

Even sometimes, the only solution that one could think of is hiring expensive and highly-qualified professionals.

Well, that's not necessary anymore, because you have already found the simplest and fastest way to install these scripts.

The Elefante Installer

The main advantage of the one-click installer is that PHP or script configuration knowledge is not required.

The Elefante Installer will handle all configuration settings for you, installing popular PHP packages in seconds!

Even more, you can easily contribute to the effeorts of the script developers by freely sharing your experience in the script’s community forums, which is also the best place to ask for help the thousands of people who use it.

Success with ease for you!

RackSolidHost
05-09-2009, 01:26 PM
what makes it different from fantastico or installtron?

Oracle
05-09-2009, 01:41 PM
I have the same exact question as RackSolidhost. Also, Ive never heard of this before. Is it new? How long has it been out? Also is there any secruity risks in using it? For now Im gonna stick with fantastico though.

Thanks Before hand!

solution
05-12-2009, 06:23 AM
I have the same exact question as RackSolidhost. Also, Ive never heard of this before. Is it new? How long has it been out? Also is there any secruity risks in using it? For now Im gonna stick with fantastico though.

in short- it is new solution profide you fast, easy, and secure web-presence solution.

what makes it different from fantastico or installtron?

the differences with those above are in the type of script that are ready on fly to install in this powerfull installer!:)

rumsfo
05-13-2009, 04:35 AM
I assume that now some web hosting service providers have one click installers and that helps people to have any web application to be installed in few clicks

fcolor
05-13-2009, 04:46 AM
Hi,

Honestly I can not get into the topic. The opening message sound pretty commercial and promotional and I don't anything to be discussed. OS it look like one of those "I would like to see my signature on the forums".

solution
05-13-2009, 09:14 AM
this is just opening mind- adding new knowledge for anyone who interested in new term technology.

thanks for your Curiosity .

that's what make people grow!

RH1
05-13-2009, 11:43 AM
I agree, I think this was more of a lets get my link out there - I am going to move it to the other offers forum.

solution
05-14-2009, 03:20 AM
if anyone interested in learning about Elefante Installer, you can study it at http://install-e-shop.blogspot.com/