PDA

View Full Version : Switching e-commerce platforms

lesya
05-15-2009, 12:20 PM
How to move to different shopping cart avoiding mistakes and data loss? Can this process be automated?

Now it's quite easy with web service called Cart2Cart that automates the migration from one shopping cart to another. Different migration options are possible concerning following shopping carts: CRE Loaded, X-Cart, Zen Cart, Magento, Pinnacle Cart, CubeCart, xtCommerce, etc.

Service is currently running in beta mode. All registered users get additional 2 500 credits for free.

Get more info at www.shopping-cart-migration.com

RH1
05-16-2009, 10:04 PM
If its on Cpanel server, Server to server transfer

shennon
05-25-2009, 05:07 AM
If its on Cpanel server, Server to server transfer

yep... It would be a good idea.

Joseph88
06-02-2009, 10:47 PM
I think i know the solution for your problem. Hundreds of shopping cart solutions out there. Most of them have the same flaw. So It can be easy for many shopping carts migrating your existing storefronts for free or low cost.

rumsfo
10-23-2009, 07:26 AM
I think you need to find new ecomerce solution first and then try to move there. I assume that would be reasonable to ask about the help from the developers

Fireman
11-10-2009, 05:13 AM
When will it final release launched?

sterling silver
11-26-2009, 04:40 AM
Finding a free ecommerce hosting for shopping site that will fulfill your needs and demands is not an easy task. Because of the rapid increase in the demand for hosting solutions, several ecommerce hosting companies offer different choices to their customers to choose from, and you should certainly search for the best and suitable hosting at a cost-effective price. To find some free or cost-effective ecommerce hosting, you need to perform thorough research and comparison between various service providers.

bob
11-26-2009, 06:26 AM
Do that support migration options from oscommerce to magento?

bostermax
12-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Never heard of this platform before. but another shopping cart added to the list – which is great. Now people switch e-commerce platforms more often.

~ServerPoint~
12-16-2009, 06:46 AM
Never heard of this platform before. but another shopping cart added to the list – which is great. Now people switch e-commerce platforms more often.

Would you mind check the thread date before posting?

Hosting India
12-16-2009, 11:14 AM
I agree with bob ;)

smimadpro
12-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Default Re: please check my site
Thanks for the suggestion, I wish it had worked.