PDA

View Full Version : Does Article Submission is counted as Duplicate Content by Google ?

buddhi225
05-27-2009, 09:53 AM
I have written an article and posted it on my blog then after that i submitted same article containing back link to my blog to few article directories . Now i want to know that "does it will be counted as duplicate content by Google ?
Do i will have to write different article for my blog and for article directory submission?

(I know almost similar question to this one is just recently being asked but i couldn't get the satisfying answer so that why i asked.Hope no one minds it

Robdale
05-27-2009, 05:05 PM
No, i don't think it can be counted as duplicate content. If the article is attributed to the same author on your blog then it will not make any difference. Also, there are many big sites that submits to lots of article directories but they never got affected by it.

Jenie0109
05-29-2009, 04:18 AM
its not a duplicate. If you are submitting it on DIFFERENT ARTICLE DIRECTORIES...

steveareno
05-31-2009, 11:10 PM
If it is the exact same article (i.e. a DUPLICATE) then it will be considered duplicate content by google and google will ignore all of the articles except one (which may or may not be the one on your blog). You can confirm this by searching for a sentence (in quotes) from your article on google.
If you want each article to count, you need to write new original articles.

~ServerPoint~
06-01-2009, 03:14 AM
As far as I know each article you are going to submit should be unique by google or other SE definition ;)

Jenie0109
06-01-2009, 04:46 AM
If it is the exact same article (i.e. a DUPLICATE) then it will be considered duplicate content by google and google will ignore all of the articles except one (which may or may not be the one on your blog). You can confirm this by searching for a sentence (in quotes) from your article on google.
If you want each article to count, you need to write new original articles.

so you mean, one different article on each directories?

so you mean, its just like when you do directory submission. ONE DIFFERENT URL on EACH DIRECTORIES? because your logic is like this, when you submit your article just like submitting your url on different directories. It SHOULD be not same.Or else, your page is duplicated.err

me.julia72
06-04-2009, 06:56 AM
Well if your submitting Your same article that is already exit on your blog or some where else then they count it as duplicate content , so always try to write new article for your blog and don't post them to any other site

bob
06-04-2009, 08:13 AM
It would be better if you write article for your blog and share links using different social media sites.

Jenie0109
06-05-2009, 02:04 AM
It would be better if you write article for your blog and share links using different social media sites.

what are those effective social media sites?

Ronney
06-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Hi,

Article submission is a way to optimize your website for search engines. Article submission is considered as duplicate only when more paragraphs ,lines in two articles are similar to each other. A blog is really a great way to promote your business. The content in your blog should be of high quality and filled with keywords.

shakir
06-10-2009, 09:35 AM
I do not thing single article submit on many site will cause problem.. but its not a good idea.. always try to submit diff article.. Any how no duplication penalty from G

VEXXHOST
06-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Sorry, but it is a duplicate content for sure. This will not harm your blog and the article in your blog will do count, but the articles on the directories will not count, you need to change your article by about 30% and then submit it to article directory, this way SE will not count it as duplicate content.

Jenie0109
06-11-2009, 03:08 AM
Sorry, but it is a duplicate content for sure. This will not harm your blog and the article in your blog will do count, but the articles on the directories will not count, you need to change your article by about 30% and then submit it to article directory, this way SE will not count it as duplicate content.

i think you don't have to...as long as they were on different directories...

bermuda
06-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Yes article submission is like a duplicate thing in the search engines but there will be no penalties for this matter because Google for example already know of this link building technique and although the pages may get crawled but not all of the links would be counted and therefore such procedures might be great for traffic building but not for link popularity tasks.

Jenie0109
06-15-2009, 04:19 AM
Hi,

The content in your blog should be of high quality and filled with keywords.

Hi Ronney..:) to you... What is the advisable percentage keyword density should an article have?

bryansmith
10-29-2009, 07:45 AM
Rewrite the article and then submit to article sites or else it will be consider as duplicate content.

dennycraigh01
05-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Yes, Google has been watched over all kinds of search engine spam and especially against duplicate content in all forms. There are some main types of duplicate content that Google is concerned about like: duplicate content of the websites, content of article submissions, contents of blogs etc.

lalitseo
06-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Normally not if one article is submitted to different article syndication sites but in case the same article is little bit edited and re-submitted to the same sites as before. Rest dennycraigh01 has discussed as i may have.

davidweb09
08-09-2022, 02:51 AM
Yes, After Google Panda update Article & Press Release both are duplicate submission if it published more than one website. https://bit.ly/3vPg5hV