PDA

View Full Version : Is there any easy way to improve Page Rank?

ebosysindia
05-28-2009, 07:19 AM
I want to improve my site's page rank, regarding for that can any one has any short idea or any suggestion.

Robdale
05-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi, do that site in your signature belongs to you? If yes, how did you got PR 2 if you don't know how to increase PR....

Jenie0109
05-29-2009, 04:02 AM
Page Rank is different from SERP. Just gather quality backlinks. Page Rank is base on the volume of quality backlinks :)

bob
05-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Don't bother much about the page rank, try to be top of the SERP's for your keywords that actually going to help you in conversion.

Jenie0109
06-01-2009, 04:56 AM
If you want it in an easy way. You're talking about black hat.Of course there's no easy way. It takes time..Continues where to get link juice out there is the best thing you can do

Robdale
06-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Even, i think that page rank doesn't have any value, one should target more on SERP as it will help you to top your keywords and get traffic.

lesterbeach1573
06-02-2009, 06:17 AM
If you want to increase you page rank then quality link building is the way to get good page rank.

Jenie0109
06-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Even, i think that page rank doesn't have any value, one should target more on SERP as it will help you to top your keywords and get traffic.

that's what i believe too.. You dont need to rely on PR, even it is a high PR or not. I did have a fight on the other forum because of this Rob. But of course i defended my opinion . SERP is far more important, and for you to increase your SERP, dont look for high PR. Look for relevancy and good niche(s)

me.julia72
06-04-2009, 06:54 AM
Page Rank just depend on the link , so if you just want to increase your pr , get as many link as you can ... but pr not gonna help you to increase your serp ranking in SE

Robdale
06-04-2009, 06:00 PM
I don't believe that PR completely depends upon number of backlinks. On the recent PR update i got PR2 for my blog, at that time my blog was having ony 2 backlinks. What would you say about this? I have seen many sites that don't have any backlinks but holds PR2 and PR3. I think google gives importance to the content as well to determine the PR.

Jenie0109
06-05-2009, 02:05 AM
I don't believe that PR completely depends upon number of backlinks. On the recent PR update i got PR2 for my blog, at that time my blog was having ony 2 backlinks. What would you say about this? I have seen many sites that don't have any backlinks but holds PR2 and PR3. I think google gives importance to the content as well to determine the PR.

are you sure you only have two backlinks? you're not optimizing it? in any kind of way? just only two backlinks?

Robdale
06-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Did you read it properly, i said at that time means before PR update was done. And yes, now i am optimizing it so, obviously if you check it now you will find more links.

Benzen David
06-09-2009, 04:45 PM
ya, to increase your PR, you have to update your content regular (even daily updates is really helpful) apart from that you have to get more inbound links daily.

Jenie0109
06-10-2009, 03:01 AM
Did you read it properly, i said at that time means before PR update was done. And yes, now i am optimizing it so, obviously if you check it now you will find more links.

yeah i just misread it. And i apologize. But hey im just asking, there's no need to b harsh:mad:

shakir
06-10-2009, 09:30 AM
I want to improve my site's page rank, regarding for that can any one has any short idea or any suggestion.
Inshort.. quality and updated content / back links from High ranked site helps better in SERP

Robdale
06-12-2009, 06:13 PM
yeah i just misread it. And i apologize. But hey im just asking, there's no need to b harsh:mad:

Hey Jenie, sorry, i don't mean to be harsh. Just wanted to clear my point.

Jenie0109
06-17-2009, 02:23 AM
Hey Jenie, sorry, i don't mean to be harsh. Just wanted to clear my point.

maybe i just misunderstood that too. Thanks for clearing it out :)

devidmark
07-01-2009, 06:44 AM
HI
Good Quality content and Quality back link from high PR site are really help u to improve Page Rank.

Jenie0109
07-02-2009, 12:43 AM
HI
Good Quality content and Quality back link from high PR site are really help u to improve Page Rank.

does it really matter if the backlinks comes from high PR sites?why?

seopositive
07-04-2009, 06:02 AM
Page Rank Algorithm:
The following will give you an idea of how many inbound links and what PR those inbound links need to be, for you to obtain the desired PageRank for your pages. The following pagerank algorithm equation is the relationship between two pages A and B, with the below example page A receiving an inbound link from page B.
PR-A = (0.15) + (0.85 x PR-B / TOL-B)

PR-A is the PageRank of Page A, PR-B is the PageRank of Page B, and TOL-B is the Total Outbound Links of Page B.

For example if you get a inbound link from a page that has a PR of 6 and on that page there is a total of 6 outbound links (counting the one to your page), a PR of 1 will be added to your page: 0.15 + (0.85 x 6/6) = 1. If that one inbound link adds a PR of 1 to your page, and you wanted a PR of 5 it would take 5 similar inbound links.

By similar I mean pages that have a PR/TOL ratio of 1. That could be a PR of 5 with 5 outbound links, or a PR of 7 with 7 out bound links and so on. A PR/TOL ratio of 1 will add to your page a PR of 1. Using the PR/TOL ratio simplifies the RageRank algorithm equation and makes it easier for you to evaulate what PR a inbound link will add to your page.

When you are looking for inbound links just divide the PR of the page by its outbound links and this will give you a general idea of the PR a inbound link from that page would give you.

Jenie0109
07-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Page Rank Algorithm:
The following will give you an idea of how many inbound links and what PR those inbound links need to be, for you to obtain the desired PageRank for your pages. The following pagerank algorithm equation is the relationship between two pages A and B, with the below example page A receiving an inbound link from page B.
PR-A = (0.15) + (0.85 x PR-B / TOL-B)

PR-A is the PageRank of Page A, PR-B is the PageRank of Page B, and TOL-B is the Total Outbound Links of Page B.

For example if you get a inbound link from a page that has a PR of 6 and on that page there is a total of 6 outbound links (counting the one to your page), a PR of 1 will be added to your page: 0.15 + (0.85 x 6/6) = 1. If that one inbound link adds a PR of 1 to your page, and you wanted a PR of 5 it would take 5 similar inbound links.

By similar I mean pages that have a PR/TOL ratio of 1. That could be a PR of 5 with 5 outbound links, or a PR of 7 with 7 out bound links and so on. A PR/TOL ratio of 1 will add to your page a PR of 1. Using the PR/TOL ratio simplifies the RageRank algorithm equation and makes it easier for you to evaulate what PR a inbound link will add to your page.

When you are looking for inbound links just divide the PR of the page by its outbound links and this will give you a general idea of the PR a inbound link from that page would give you.

well for me..most of the time.. i usually look for the relevancy not the PR

stewart
07-20-2009, 05:53 AM
Hello
Quality back link from High PR site are really help to improve Page Rank.

stevepeterson
07-20-2009, 12:54 PM
To improve page rank you have to got quality back link and getting more quality back link you have to make unique content. whenever you will get most effective back link at that time your page rank will increase

Jenie0109
07-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Hello
Quality back link from High PR site are really help to improve Page Rank.

well for me..i always look for highly visited sites...even not knowing their PR

johnmartyn
07-21-2009, 05:51 AM
Quality back link and quality content will help you improve your page rank.

johnmartyn
07-21-2009, 05:52 AM
Page Rank is different from SERP. Just gather quality backlinks. Page Rank is base on the volume of quality backlinks :)

Can you please tell me what is the different between Page Rank and SERP ?

jacksan
07-21-2009, 07:02 AM
PR has nothing to do with how your site will show up in the SERP's ( search engine results page).

A good PR rating # is used for selling advertisment space, links, attract advertisers, etc.

The SERP is for organic traffic. To achieve a good SERP position for your site, your individual site pages must be optimized properly for your customer/visitor targeted keywords. You can have a PR0 or PR1 and still show up in the number one position for a keyword / keywords in the SERP.

DnaJinx
07-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Well for pagerank you have to spend $$ for backlinks

MumbleVoice-Jen
07-21-2009, 01:01 PM
There is no taking the easy way to a high pr.
You will have to do it the original and the hard way ;)!

seopositive
07-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Back link is very useful to improve your page rank. Once you steadily increase your back links, it is assured that you will have a raise in your page rank in the next update.

Jenie0109
07-22-2009, 02:08 AM
Can you please tell me what is the different between Page Rank and SERP ?

well for a simple explanation...PR only shows vitality of a certain web page... While SERP is where you can see your site standings by means of your keyword on search engines...

arslan220
07-22-2009, 08:04 AM
build links and more links.

stevepeterson
07-26-2009, 10:23 PM
build links and more links.

how can i build quality link ?

Jenie0109
07-27-2009, 02:42 AM
how can i build quality link ?

make a quality post on forums, social networking sites and to other strategies usually on one way link building

Alpha Aleta
08-17-2009, 02:02 AM
PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B.

Jenie0109
08-17-2009, 02:10 AM
PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B.

thats a deep explanation .Beginners might not understand that easily but very well said

foster84
08-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Do you guys think that setting up a Google business profile would be an easy way to get a quality backlink? Or might Google not take that page into account?

Jenie0109
08-24-2009, 04:04 AM
Do you guys think that setting up a Google business profile would be an easy way to get a quality backlink? Or might Google not take that page into account?

i think that's a plus factor

tom&jeny
12-02-2013, 05:05 AM
>include useful high quality information on your site.
>submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
>write a newsletter and send it out.
>publicize your site with whom you communicate,etc,.

jamialex873
12-02-2013, 07:33 AM
pagerank is just a number from google and not updating now-a-days..

Raju
12-02-2013, 08:44 AM
To improve page rank, you should create quality back link as well which work do you wants to do all those work on high page rank website. You can do social media work.

smith5
12-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Google determines a page importance by analysing the number of back links it has with other web pages in the internet....so backlinking is the only thing which give you page rank....

ackerlee
12-03-2013, 12:10 AM
You should use quality content for submission. You should also use fresh content for web page also. You can generate quality backlinks through off page SEO for your website. The off page SEO activities like social bookmarking,forum posting, directory submission etc are useful for generating quality backlinks.

nicksavoia
07-09-2020, 06:32 AM
Nowadays page rank is renamed as quality score, can be increased using content marketing.

kyotobaths
07-14-2020, 06:03 AM
Easy way to improve page rank

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Yahoo answering

canadapr
07-14-2020, 07:35 AM
I don't think so there are any easy way to rank any kind of page. you have to do quality work to improve your page rank.

shimarhussain12
09-26-2020, 02:46 AM
Publish Relevant Content. ...
Update Your Content Regularly. ...
Metadata. ...
Have a link-worthy site. ...
Use alt tags.

davidweb09
09-27-2020, 10:50 PM
Content Marketing with regular backlinks building from authority sites can help to increase your Pagerank number. https://rogerstuthac.com/