PDA

View Full Version : SEO Technique

infometricx
05-16-2015, 07:21 AM
SEO simply stands for Search Engine Optimisation. This is where you construct your web pages and implement certain techniques to help you rank as high as possible on search engine result pages (SERPs). The higher your pages can rank on Google/Bing/Yahoo/etc. results pages, the more traffic your site is likely to get.

Now, SEO can be split up into two separate categories; On-Page SEO & Off-Page SEO.
On-Page SEO refers to all the things that you can do ON your website to help you rank higher, such as page titles, internal linking, meta tags & descriptions, etc.

Off-Page SEO refers to all the things that you can do directly OFF your website to help you rank higher, such as social networking, article submission, forum & blog marketing, etc.

In today’s post we will be looking specifically at Off-Page SEO and some of the most effective ways to increase your page rankings on search engines.

jaysh4922
05-18-2015, 12:43 AM
Good original content, well implemented on page optimization and a solid link building campaign is usually more than sufficient for SEO.

callforassist
05-18-2015, 08:14 AM
not agree with this term Off-Page SEO refers to all the things that you can do directly OFF your website to help you rank higher, such as social networking, article submission, forum & blog marketing, etc.

ryanhoughton
05-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Off-Page SEO refers to all the things that you can do directly OFF your website to help you rank higher, such as social networking, article submission, forum & blog marketing, etc.

Spindlow Stuart
05-19-2015, 08:41 AM
Quality content is the best technique for seo.

elislayal
05-20-2015, 01:51 AM
Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.

eastcoastinsgro
05-20-2015, 01:58 AM
Hi,
I think Search Engine Optimization is the best method to website promotion, increase traffic, sales and page rank.

CarolineMurphy
05-20-2015, 02:26 AM
Some Important SEO factors in 2015.

1. User experience metrics (all of them)
2. Shorter title tags
3. Original content
4. Engaging content that provides an answer, teaches, informs, is useful, delights
5. Original images
6. Quality site design
7. Descriptive meta description

astrodevam
05-20-2015, 03:07 AM
I agree with infomatrix and other users, but i am bit confused about Page Rank. Google did not update PR and nearly 18 months has gone. I would like to ask here could you tell me how alexa ranking works?

CarolinaFlores
05-20-2015, 06:13 AM
Hi,
SEO is the best method to increase sales, page rank, and traffic.