PDA

View Full Version : stability monitoring for cloud

Corrazon
06-09-2015, 09:31 AM
We all know monitoring solutions, so I'd like to hear what is best tool for monitoring cloud environment?
I have found attractive deals from CloudStats.me, they have free account, but I have budget to get paid one.
What do you know about their quality? Are they delivering trustworthy services?

Snoopy
06-15-2015, 05:17 AM
I have done some research on their name and can say you can trust CloudStats.me (http://cloudstats.me/). They have secure and quality service, instant alerting, feature adjustment and low prices.

charcoal
06-22-2015, 08:31 AM
According to my research CloudStats.me know their work very well and how to monitor your servers stability and keep you notified instantly with any issue my server has, you can trust them!

ThatGuy
06-26-2015, 08:43 AM
I think you need to search for reviews on their services. As I see CloudStats.me is offering every feature you need, flexible plans and affordable pricing. Do not hesitate and contact them directly to use their demo, personal experience is the best.

sigmaseo
09-01-2015, 05:58 AM
I see CloudStats.me is offering every feature you need, flexible plans and affordable pricing. Do not hesitate and contact them directly to use their demo, personal experience is the best.