PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Best web Hosting server in Bangladesh

Alexparker
08-18-2015, 08:45 AM
Hi everyone,
I want to make website for me. so I am thinking about hosting. from where I can get the best hosting service in Bangladesh. please, give your opinion.

Vec&sec
08-18-2015, 08:51 AM
Any reliable web host will suit your needs. I can recommend kvchosting.com (http://kvcwebhost.com/) ssd web hosting deals.
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Adam001
08-24-2015, 07:56 AM
I know Fozzy.com offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Their pricing is competitive in my opinion..

DDSvpsHost
08-24-2015, 11:48 PM
Hi everyone,
I want to make website for me. so I am thinking about hosting. from where I can get the best hosting service in Bangladesh. please, give your opinion.

Well, you can have an outstanding web hosting service from anywhere in the world. The most important thing you should be looking out for is Server Uptime, speed, 24/7 Tech & Customer support as well as aftersales services which very few companies offer. My suggestion will be vpb.com/?fuid=269 atleast with them you are sure of always being answered and assisted every step of the way.