PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody ever used HostV?

Ahmad
06-11-2009, 10:01 AM
HellO!

I am intended to get a cPanel VPS package from such company as hostv.com. Having no personal experience I would like to ask about your experience or any other information you can give.

Thanks in advance.

~ServerPoint~
06-12-2009, 04:02 AM
I wonder what kind of solution are you looking from them?

Alcatrazz
06-17-2009, 09:41 AM
I think there are comparable offers of cPanel VPS given also by photonvps.com - the company of possibly the lowest cost for the accounts of that type. The moreso because they are currently giving the price reductuion by half with the code FIFTYOFF.

Callisto
06-19-2009, 08:50 AM
^^ Good offers, I also think so!

One more company worth of attanetion is webintellects.com offering dedicated servers of high quality and for affordable prices.

~ServerPoint~
06-19-2009, 08:55 AM
You know to compare them to other services I believe you need to know what is his exact needs to send further recommendation

Callisto
06-24-2009, 10:56 AM
I suppose photonvps should be unavoided - the company made a good impressiona at me, not only because of the low cost, but also vy the specs they are offering for that money.

egenial
06-29-2009, 09:46 AM
The cPanel VPS are also great from photonvps.com. Try looking through, I suppose yu could become interested!

Glow
07-30-2009, 08:20 AM
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. Say globaltap.com offers their VPS hosting plans on various platforms: Linux, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD and Windows one. They have an amazing reputation for providing secured VPS along with excellent customer service.

thewebhostingdi
08-10-2009, 03:52 PM
HellO!

I am intended to get a cPanel VPS package from such company as hostv.com. Having no personal experience I would like to ask about your experience or any other information you can give.

Thanks in advance.

I had an experience with them and I would recommend you to purchase VPS from them. They are running 50% promo as well as Double RAM, Double Bandwidth. Prices starts from $39.99

GuitarCrazyo
10-28-2009, 04:51 AM
My answer is No. What is the business logic of the free hosting services, and how could you budget your hardware, software, stuff... with free services?

Regards