PDA

View Full Version : I would like to order dedicated server

Bull
06-15-2009, 02:58 AM
Well, I am looking for dedicated server solution for my project because of the nightmare experience with my previous hosting provider. My requirements are 150GB space, 1500GB bandwidth, 2GB RAM, RAID 1 etc. The thing is that centsi.com allows to configure a server of my own which will serve my specific requirements. Does anyone know anything about this company? Where is its Data center located? What network uptime guarantee does this company offer?

fcolor
06-15-2009, 03:34 AM
I have never heard about this web host, but there are hundreds of new providers that claim to be a dedicated web hosts. I would suggest you not to risk your project and to go with a provider that can prove its business history and to show customers' satisfaction record.

RH1
06-15-2009, 11:35 AM
Ditto never heard of them - Doesnt mean they are bad or not. New hosts or providers can be good to. Guess youll need to test them out or email them and see what their responses are.

That is how I judge checking out a host before ordering. I ask some good technical questions via their support tickets and see how long it takes to get an answer.

~ServerPoint~
06-16-2009, 03:53 AM
According to the whois information they are quite old. I always say: if you like what they offer - give them a try

BurkleJ
06-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Just don't get locked into a contract or pay for services years in advance. Other than that I would just try until you find one you like.

bob
06-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Just don't get locked into a contract or pay for services years in advance. Other than that I would just try until you find one you like.

Most of the companies offer discount for paying yearly that way which can save cost. If you've chosen a reliable and stable company I don't think you'll have any problem paying yearly.

Peligino
06-19-2009, 03:17 AM
It happened so that I have heard many positive feedbacks about centsi.com. Centurion systems is well-known web hosting provider and you will have nice hosting experience if you choose them. They have been providing good 24/7 support, and have an amazing reputation for providing secured web hosting in very low price along with superb customer service. You can trust them.

~ServerPoint~
06-19-2009, 08:51 AM

In advance for year - I agree that is not good idea to pay. But all payments for web hosting services are being made in advance at least for one month

Callisto
06-24-2009, 10:53 AM
I think such reliable providers as globaltap.com could be really good source of solutiond for dedicatyed servers of those requirements. Try looking them - this is one of the most experienced hosts I know.

Adam001
07-01-2009, 03:13 AM
I assume that you should give them a try because centsi.com offers affordable dedicated server configurations, provides stable hosting services and skillful support services. The visitors of your web sites will be fully satisfied with the speed connectivity and they will not be waiting for hours when the page will be uploaded.

Ahmad
07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
I cabn see if anybody has already suggested the company I bare in mind. Your requirements are to be met by the company called webintellects.com, and considering lower prices it would also be saving for you.

Vec&sec
07-25-2009, 02:21 AM
No doubt, centsi.com is reliable web hosting provider which has been providing hosting services for a long period of time and have nice reputation.
Are you going to use managed or unmanaged dedicated server solution offered by this company?
It offers 100% network uptime guarantee, so you will be fully satisfied by using their services...

Natcoweb.com
07-28-2009, 04:40 AM
Usually the idea is to post your hosting requirements and then make a list of hosting providers and compare pricing, support and other features essential for you.
Also look into the specials that hosts arew offering, you may got really good discounts, especially if you decide to pay for a few months ahead.