PDA

View Full Version : Web mail issue, mail is not opening properly!

Hostindia
10-13-2015, 02:11 AM
Dear Experts,
Hope you are doing well.
The purpose of writing the mail is I have a personalized e-mail address and hosted from hostindia.net.

The mail is working properly and everything is perfectly fine, but the issue is with mail appearance.
If someone is sending a mail with a link or ankertext then same time the link is not showing.
However, if I forward the same mail to Gmail or some different mail id, then the mail is opening properly with the link.
I had checked the necessary setting in my web mail, but still the struggling with the same issue.
Kindly let me know the solutions. My email service provider hostindia.net (https://www.hostindia.net/mailsolutions.php) and browser is chrome. Inform me who is created issue?
browser or service provider or web-mail.

Thanks
Dev

ServeYourSite
10-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Hello I work for a web hosting company myself, and probably the issue is from your service provider. Try opening a support ticket so they can guide you fix your problem.

aaronbrad
10-20-2015, 07:43 AM
It seems some kind of filtering rule taking effect. Have you got a chance to get in touch with hostindia?

yuva12
07-20-2021, 06:26 AM
Verify your internet connection is working. If it's not, there are several things you can check to fix it.
Make sure you're using the correct email server settings. ...
Confirm your password is working. ...
Confirm you don't have a security conflict caused by your firewall or anti-virus software.