PDA

View Full Version : What will be your next step if your SEO techniques do not work?

ajay49560
11-02-2015, 07:00 AM
What will be your next step if your SEO techniques do not work?

Newyorklimous
11-02-2015, 07:18 AM
Audit your previous SEO plan
Once again anlyse your site properly
Find the targeted keywords and do research gain
Note down all the drawbacks
Analyse competitor and compare
Find the tuff competitor for your best keywords
Build the best and best strategy over your competitor

All the best..!!!!

dennis123
11-03-2015, 03:44 AM
Check your keywords first Also find relevant keywords that may be useful.
if the website has been indexed well and still does not appear in first 10 pages of the search results page of search engines, then make a few changes in the text of the page, the titles and description.

edwina
11-04-2015, 01:32 AM
Nice post.

RH-Calvin
11-04-2015, 02:24 AM
I will replan my SEO for my website. I will create an audit and investigate issues that is preventing my website from ranking in search engines. Following the right guidelines will help to improve keyword ranking faster in search engines.

chandersood
11-04-2015, 02:48 AM
You must be changing in your on-page after two or three months its helps for your keywords as well as your site to getting a position in Google page.

Elena Swenson
11-06-2015, 05:01 AM
If my techniques doesnt work then ofcourse it means that I am not that experienced, so I'll go for some professional help and for that i've heard a lot about BarryinSiam on SEOClerks. I'd suggest you to try him.

rvtrainingchd
11-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Right.. I agree with @chandersood. On page changes are must when you are not getting good SERP. Just analyze it properly and make some changes as per the requirements.

irfan
11-09-2015, 02:04 AM
Audit your previous SEO plan
Once again anlyse your site properly
Find the targeted keywords and do research gain
Note down all the drawbacks
Analyse competitor and compare
Find the tuff competitor for your best keywords
Build the best and best strategy over your competitor

All the best..!!!!

Good job. This is quite informative. thanks

jane1
11-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Best on page seo is useful for ranking also. This helps to optimize the information well.