PDA

View Full Version : 5 Things To Consider While Buying Datacenter Colocation Facility

brainpulse
11-24-2015, 03:57 AM
Before zeroing on a choice of colocation solution, there are certain factors you must consider. The points I have escalated here aren't the hard and fast one, but they certainly make the difference. Please find details here : http://www.brainpulse.com/articles/web-hosting/buying-datacenter-colocation.php

alicemaris558
02-05-2016, 02:12 AM
5 Things To Consider While Buying Datacenter Colocation services are :
Colocation pricing and power costs
Scalability
Redundancy, availability and service levels
Deployment Efficiency
Maintenance and support with a colocation server

Alanah_Rae
02-15-2016, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the information.

JOEsDC
03-19-2016, 08:33 PM
I would make sure you research the reputation of the facility before you ship your equipment there. I would even recommend purchasing a dedicated server or vps for a month just to check out the network, support ect.

davidho
04-05-2016, 12:49 PM
thank for your post, i will do

mani ge3e
08-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Colocation data facilities have the special ability to bring together diverse companies. Yet housing the digital assets of a potentially broad range of companies in one place means that colocation centers must be just as diverse and reliable as their "co-lo" tenants.

Colocation, or “co-lo”, is defined as the housing of applications, servers and data in an off-site facility separate from one’s center of operations. Companies that colocate their data frequently realize 50-60% savings in IT capital expenditures. But choosing a colocation provider is a strategic decision that requires a multi-year commitment and merits significant consideration.