PDA

View Full Version : Gaining Reseller Contracts

matt.seaton
08-03-2009, 07:10 AM
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has any information regarding the contact and formation of relationships with resellers?

This is not an advert, I am just asking for any information that you may have that would help me reach an audience of resellers so I can enquire as to their availability in reselling for us.

Thanks for your time.

bob
08-19-2009, 06:18 AM
Assuming you're looking for people who are interested in hosting reselling, I think better you should post your ads in hosting related forums that will help you to find out people who are interested in reselling.

~ServerPoint~
08-20-2009, 05:30 AM
Hello Matt!
can you please rephrase your question a bit? Do you want your resellers to show others they are resellers? If yes I believe in this case that would be something they will never want to show (I mean resellers).

rumsfo
08-21-2009, 05:14 AM
As far as I know most of the web hosting service providers do allow you to have your contact information hidden

bob
08-21-2009, 05:31 AM
^ Most of the resellers prefer doing their business anonymously and don't want to reveal their customers that they're reselling hosting.

~ServerPoint~
08-25-2009, 04:16 AM
^ Most of the resellers prefer doing their business anonymously and don't want to reveal their customers that they're reselling hosting.

Absolutely. The possibility be independent web hosting service that is what attract new reseller customers I believe

clint999
09-21-2009, 06:10 AM