PDA

View Full Version : reselling dayanahost or santrex?

Ahmad
09-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Hello!

Could you please tell me where it would be better to start reseller business =- from dayanahost.com with pretty reasonable prices in America, or from santrex - the offshore host with lower prices?

Thanks in advance.

RH1
09-01-2009, 11:49 AM
You seem to recommend other hosting companies regulary even in a post just before this. Why do you need a recomendation of others?

semoweb
09-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Hello!

Could you please tell me where it would be better to start reseller business =- from dayanahost.com with pretty reasonable prices in America, or from santrex - the offshore host with lower prices?

Thanks in advance.

Offshore hosting always seem's to be unreliable and lot's of downtime or do you have any need's for offshore? What's the reason you narrowed it down to these two companies?

grimlins
09-02-2009, 05:18 AM
As an alternative I can offer you reselling from glowhost company, they have provided their reseller services offering a wide range of free services, plans are full of extensive resources which help to bring more profit to their clients.

Ahmad
09-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Thanks gfor all the replies.

Being in America I rather prefer dealing with american hosts, so that is why dayanahost.com has be chosen. The host was highly recommended at many places, so I decided they are worthy of delaing with.

HostAmigo
09-18-2009, 02:41 AM
Good to know you have chosen a host.
Hope it all goes well.

~ServerPoint~
09-18-2009, 04:42 AM
learn who can offer you better conditions. Ask the same questions and chose the one who is better for you

goldcoinsgain
11-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Thanks a lot for the post! Hope to read more form you!

Bobby
12-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Being in your place I'd start from reselling offered by dayanahost.com.
They are cheap and allow to host unlimited domains on their reselling.
Support is provided too.

Hoster
12-15-2009, 10:04 AM
May I give you alternative recommendations?

You can have a good, quality reseller solutions at hostsvault.com; the company is cheaper to become reseller, and more over half price discount is given at annual billing.

Certainly, they are experienced and highly reliable.

Bull
12-17-2009, 03:42 AM
Think that there is no need to look for any alternatives as dayanahost.com will be a perfect option to order reseller hosting plans at. It offers no hidden and setup fees and the pricing is competitive.
Don't waste your time any longer...

dhsfoijk
12-17-2009, 10:31 AM
It offers no hidden and setup fees and the pricing is competitive.