PDA

View Full Version : anyone can help to fix error after uploading ASP.NET site?

Becca90
08-11-2016, 01:01 AM
I did publish to a local file on my computer. When I tried to upload the files Compiled to my hosting using FileZilla, the project uploaded successfully but i get an error on the first page as below:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_tuwlsmxq'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.
Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ page language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="welcome, App_Web_tuwlsmxq" %>
Line 2:
Line 3:

I don't know why i could face this error, probably related to the fact i did compile locally. For your information, I'm using Hostforlife.eu hosting and i have windows account that supports .NET 4.5.
what do i need to change? or what is the best way uploading a ASP.NET website project to a Hostforlife.eu hosting ?

seoexpert45678
08-15-2016, 02:50 AM
I developed a website in asp.net and i place the site in online. I upload my site in online by using CuteFTP. After uploading when i type my url it is giving error like this...

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page

seoexpert147
08-19-2016, 02:30 AM
I am trying to deploy an ASP.NET application. I have deployed the site to IIS, but when visiting it with the browser, it shows me this:

Server Error

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

After fiddling around with the web.config, I now get:

The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred