PDA

View Full Version : e-commerce

klimm
09-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Want to make up the list of hosting providers which support Magento on their servers.
Simplehelix is the first one.
What is yours?

sam40
10-08-2009, 12:12 AM
here is my opinion
http://hosting4magento.com

rumsfo
10-08-2009, 04:24 AM
Magento forums. I assume there you will be able to find plenty of the web hosting recommendations

~ServerPoint~
10-09-2009, 03:41 AM
Magento forums. I assume there you will be able to find plenty of the web hosting recommendations

The same here. I believe that is the best place

rosy
10-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Electronic commerce, commonly known as (electronic marketing) e-commerce or eCommerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown extraordinarily with widespread Internet usage. The use of commerce is conducted in this way, spurring and drawing on innovations in electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web at least at some point in the transaction's lifecycle, although it can encompass a wider range of technologies such as e-mail as well.

Fireman
11-03-2009, 05:04 AM
Godaddy.com.. very popular hosting service provider.

HostEase
11-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I think you can find hosting providers on Magento forums.

nankata
11-17-2009, 04:45 PM
That is fantastic, and the last line is even better.

:eek::mad::rolleyes:

gakLeaddy
12-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Another way of promoting e-commerce websites is using affiliate services. There are some websites they allow offering affiliate promotions. That might be a great way of marketing using less money.

5stariipl
01-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Electronic-COMMERCE is use to Sell or purchage products online via the Web.
Also called "e-business," "e-tailing" and "I-commerce" .User can purchage product through online order by selecting item and making payment through available options(credit card,echeque,or cash on delevery) provided by the site owner.

5*****
Ecommerce (http://www.infyecommercesolution.com/)|SEO and business solution provider:)

paolo4930
02-20-2010, 12:42 AM
E-commerce means electronic commerce. That means the marketing through net. We can launch our product to the market and collect the customers view from the market. By going door to door marketing it is a fastest marketing.

newman9800
02-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Hell friend's
Here is my opinion.The far and wide reaching range of buying products and services is also useful for the consumer since a person now has a lot of choices from which an option can be selected based on various factors such as location, price, product suitability and so forth. In fact in the coming days, e-commerce would be used to conduct most of the activities associated with international trade, import/export and global sourcing.
__________________________________________________ __________
Credit Card Debt (http://www.loan-free.co.uk/)
Remortgage Deals (http://www.3mortgagebrokers.co.uk/remortgaging.php)

Timothy8797
11-22-2010, 04:09 AM
Electronic commerce in short called e-commerce consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems. It refers to electronic data transfer. Here, in this system, one company's computer does two things, such as:
• It queries the inventory, and
• Transmits purchase orders to another company's through computer.

aaarwin67
11-22-2010, 04:32 AM
The term E commerce (Electronic Commerce) refers to a wide range of online business activities for products and services.

eScrap iPhone Scapbooking (http://www.300dpi.com/iphone-app)

sohanderaz
11-24-2010, 10:45 AM
eCommerce consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown extraordinarily with widespread Internet usage.Electronic commerce is generally considered to be the sales aspect of e-business. It also consists of the exchange of data to facilitate the financing and payment aspects of the business transactions.

serah79
11-27-2010, 12:10 AM
Electronic commerce is a term for any kind of business or a transaction that in the transfer of information throughout the Internet. In simple words, it is buying and selling of products and services to businesses and consumers on the Internet.

Click SSL
12-02-2010, 04:29 AM
ecommerce, e-commerce, or electronic commerce is the conduct of a financial transactions by electronic means. With the huge success of commerce on the Internet, ecommerce usually refers to shopping at online stores on the World Wide Web, also known as ecommerce Web sites. Ecommerce can be business to business (B to B) or business to consumer (B to C).
E-Commerce wherever SSL Certificate. It's true.

Vhianne
12-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Who can explain me what Magento is??? :(

jamesdoown
12-27-2010, 01:03 PM
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling goods and services on the Internet, especially the World Wide Web. In practice, the terminology and new words, e-commerce, are often used interchangeably. For online retail selling, the term is sometimes used electronic retailing.
E-retail or "virtual storefront" Web site's online catalog, sometimes gathered into a "virtual mall"
Collection and use of population data through the network access
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systems, business to business data exchange.

Egil
12-31-2010, 03:58 AM
It has become essential fro every business to be present on the web as well if it could have to be in existence as more and more people are turn towards e commerce and whoever is not there he will be gone forever.

Thomasr
01-06-2011, 03:22 AM
E-Commerce is now one of the most important applications of internet social networks. New contenders like Magento challenge the long time champion osCommerce and even a medium CMS like Word Press and a hardcore CMS like Plone have their E-Commerce plugin.

Hébergement Web Canada (http://foxhost.ca/)

amadoalano
01-06-2011, 02:04 PM
E-commerce sector is ready to finish the year with a bang when East Coasters snowy add to a holiday shopping season record already.

Thomasr
01-20-2011, 01:09 AM
E-commerce is just a subset of e-business. e-business refers to all business activities while e-commerce refers to only the buying and selling of goods and services over the internet.

danial pit
01-20-2011, 05:41 AM
E-commerce means electronic commerce.E-commerce solutions are internet based solutions that buyers and sellers to interact in a virtual world and satisfy their needs easily.

chanel borse (http://louisvuitton-borse.net/)

moonkhan253
01-22-2011, 07:44 AM
If you are serious about websites either for personal or your business, don't go to free web hosting as they are usually not reliable and you may end up losing all your hard work. Free web hosts usually put advertisements on your websites and it could be annoying.

If you like to create websites (usually you will end up more than 1 website, I got more than 100 websites in about 6 months' time), go for multiple web hosting services where you could host all your websites in one account.

I would like to suggest following webhosting which I use, they are excellent.

mayank
01-29-2011, 06:58 AM
"e Commerce (electronic commerce) is the buying and selling of goods
and services on the Internet, especially the World Wide Web. In
practice, this term and a newer term, e-business, are often used
interchangeably."

ecommerce website development
(http://www.genebyte.com/)

GardnerBulkeley
01-31-2011, 10:26 AM
E-commerce empowers your business using your company website to sell your products, carry out business-to-business (B2B) transactions. E-commerce is also a very efficient and cost-effective proposition that allows you conduct multiple transactions simultaneously through the internet. The only thing to be taken care of in the transactions that are carried through the internet is security.

anjila
02-06-2011, 11:08 PM
I have been developing websites for a while now but I have never offered the services of creating E-commerce websites. I am looking for a solution to work with in future projects but don't know where to start.Please give me some suggestions?

design ecommerce website
(http://www.genebyte.com/)

Saranya
02-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Electronic commerce, frequently accepted as e-commerce or eCommerce, consists of the affairs and affairs of articles or casework over cyberbanking systems such as the Internet and added computer networks. The bulk of barter conducted electronically has developed abnormally with boundless Internet usage.

rickymartin213
02-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Other way of promoting e-commerce websites is using affiliate services. There are whatsoever websites they consent message affiliate promotions. That power be a eager way of marketing using fewer money.

Wireless Refill
02-18-2011, 05:46 PM
You said E-commerce means electronic commerce. That means the marketing through net . so i want to learn E-Commerce . Suggest me better way to get info about e-commerce.

famerbeen
02-22-2011, 04:43 AM
have some local products to sell and im thinking of giving e-commerce a try. how do i go about receiving payments through credit cards? afraid im clueless and still in the early stages of research.

vernonapitt
03-18-2011, 12:02 PM
E-Commerce generally consists of buying and selling of products of services over electronic systems. such as the Internet and computer networks. A large percentage of electronic commerce is conducted electronically virtual items. Electronic commerce is conducted between business is business to business.

trenton2345
04-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Another way of promoting e-commerce websites is using affiliate services. There are some websites they allow offering affiliate promotions. That might be a great way of marketing using less money.

mariahayes
04-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Set up an email campaign to a strategic group of perspective clients, inviting them to visit your web site and take advantage of a great offer.

alexfrued
06-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Hi !

Thanks for good discussion , its really good information about E-commerce.

levieaston558
02-01-2012, 11:46 PM
There are many benefits of usinf the e-commerce system that is very good to see and that is very efficient. Its just a new way of transferring capital.

Steve56
02-18-2012, 05:00 AM
Ecommerce are always looking to improved web visitors and clients to develop their business enterprise. The most typical and simple way to do this is through establishing an associate program

JerrickYeoh
02-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Magento is famous and i believe most of web hosting provider do provide it .
Even they can download from Softaculous .
I believe consumers nowadays looking for more option of shopping cart rather than only magento.

nikita123
02-28-2012, 09:03 AM
It is a World Wide transformation and brought people at a general stand for on the spot communication.

gavinmax89
03-05-2012, 12:40 AM
We may achieve greater economic efficiency (lower cost) and more rapid exchange (high speed, accelerated, or real-time interaction) with the help of electronic commerce.

ronypaul
03-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Magento is famous and i believe most of web hosting provider do provide it .
Even they can download from Softaculous .
I believe consumers nowadays looking for more option of shopping cart rather than only magento.

That's right Magento is famous for eCommerce software. It is best software among the eCommerce software.It is flexible and user friendly.

Adenoreid
03-06-2012, 04:48 AM
E-commerce?
1. the general potential that e-commerce offers to a business
2. tge barriers to a business developing e-commerce
3. how barriers can be overcome
4. the help available to businesses to develop their e-commerce potential
5. the protecting of payments and security of client information in e-commerce

mobitily1
03-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Everything you need to know about doing business on the Internet simply known as E-commerce.

Yash.

www.mobitily.com

jodyblack784
03-12-2012, 01:47 AM
You will surely love these as they are made in a number of designs and they are very good to look at. They are quite attractive ones too.

connorbrock65
03-22-2012, 06:48 AM
The e-commerce or Electronic commerce is a word for some kind of trade or a deal that in the handover of info all the way through the Internet.

matt.john
03-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Seems fighting 2 giants is about going to do it ecommerce where is it going.

MyWebsiteNow
03-30-2012, 04:40 AM
E-commerce or electronic commerce is an online business which consists of buying and selling of product and service over electronic system. It usually refers to doing business on www.

calebdean298
03-30-2012, 04:41 AM
E-commerce is the way of making an online shop for the online world. If you are looking for the perfect e-commerce solution, then you have to hire a professional service providing company.

hadenstock447
06-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Online shopping has attained a huge popularity within a few years and its need is ever increasing. E-Commerce thus refers to this activity of selling and buying or rather transactions that take place on the Internet.

fredbenny12
10-19-2012, 02:41 AM
E commerce marketing concept is very famous and this marketing concept with the help of the internet is very useful and effective for the business owner.

iwin
10-25-2012, 01:28 PM
List for the same is huge. Also there are lot many Magento (http://sigmainfo.net/magento-development) providers you can find.

Milles
10-26-2012, 05:02 AM
the new technique of marketing which provides the medium of transaction through electronic form via use of internet here the selling and purchasing is done with the help of internet sites mainly called online shopping and selling sites