PDA

View Full Version : What is the most secure place to buy reseller plans?

Glow
09-25-2009, 07:57 AM
I would like to compare many different reseller hosting offers and need to know about as much as possible place which offer reseller plans. I have found pinellashosting.com as it has quite a good reputation and offers nice reseller hosting plans.
My requirements are 50GB space and 500Gb bandwidth, Linux.
Is the price reasonable for their reseller plans?
What alternative can you recommend me to look at?

makehosting
09-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Have you tried to compare it to Theplanet hosting plans?

gate2vn
09-27-2009, 06:40 PM
I don't see any 500GB bandwidth reseller account on their site. Anyway, if you need that much, have you ever considered VPS solution?

RH1
09-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Heck that high of bandwidth barely comes with a dedicated server LOL

rumsfo
09-28-2009, 05:17 AM
I wonder which kind of the security you are talking about?

Bull
09-30-2009, 03:18 AM
Well, I think that pinellashosting.com reseller hosting (https://www.pinellashosting.com/portal/cart.php?gid=11) plans look really good and affordable and there are many useful features.
You will get much disk space and think that the amount of bandwidth will be enough for you. I think you will make the right decision to choose this company.

~ServerPoint~
09-30-2009, 05:23 AM
Be careful with the TOS reading

Vec&sec
10-06-2009, 03:18 AM
One of my friends expressed nice words about the services pinellashosting.com provides and I personally think that you can trust this company. It provides 99.9% network uptime, 100% customers satisfaction and you will be happy dealing with their support as he told me that they are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in many issues related to the hosting usage.

jeff-ay
10-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Consider managed vps.....the right choice for you.

afam4eva
10-10-2009, 11:08 AM
I advice you to visit a web hosting review site.

jessica7
03-29-2011, 03:03 AM
Spry would be a good choice. I'm not certain if they offer reseller accounts, but their dedicated servers, VPS's and shared hosting accounts are top notch especially support.

michelclark
03-29-2011, 04:59 AM
Thanks for sharing answers. I was searching for this answers from many times and posted this thread in many forums but i was not able to find out the answers. I think now it will help me out in my problems.

webhostus
03-29-2011, 09:51 AM
There are many host provider and selecting the right web hosting provider can be a difficult business decision..How to select a web host should be based on a number of factors.

How much space and bandwidth do you require?
What is your monthly budget?

Once you finalize the upper part, then next is to chose the correct hosting provider. First of all search for top ranking hosting providers, short list them. Then check out there support through live-chat ( here you can experience the actual service ). And later on decide the one as per your requirement.

Best of luck!