PDA

View Full Version : PacificHost partners with VisionWorld and offers Vision Helpdesk for free

pacifichost
10-01-2009, 10:53 PM
PacificHost, a provider of linux based, shared and reseller hosting announced earlier today a new partnership with Vision Helpdesk, a leading Helpdesk support system. This new partnership will allow PacificHost to offer Vision Helpdesk at no cost for all of it's reseller clients.

The Vision Helpdesk was designed to allow the end user to setup, manage and use a complete Support Helpdesk solution. The helpdesk includes features such as, Anti-Spam, Auto-Upgrade, Issue Tracking, Login Integration, Ticket Escalation and much more.

"This partnership will allow us to add value and yet another feature to our reseller hosting plans. Vision is a great software and will give our clients the ability to easily manage and support their own clients better." said Thomas Perry, the President and CEO of PacificHost.

Among the features already included for free in a PacificHost reseller plan include: ClientExec billing, Enom account, FFmpeg, RvSiteBuilder and LiteSpeed. Vision will serve as a free support Helpdesk, PacificHost's reseller clients can use in conjunction with the Clientexec Billing system.

Existing and new clients can request a Vision Helpdesk license on the Service Requests page on the PacificHost website. Vision licenses are issued within 24 hours of the request. Clients can choose to install it themselves or request PacificHost to install it for a small fee.

For more information about Vision Helpdesk, please visit http://www.pacifichost.com/vision-helpdesk.shtml
For more information about PacificHost's Reseller Hosting, please visit http://www.pacifichost.com/reseller-hosting.shtml

About PacificHost
Originally formed in 1999, PacificHost provides high quality shared and reseller hosting solutions to clients worldwide. Hosting includes, 24/7 Technical Support, 99.9% guaranteed uptime and a 30 Day money back guarantee.

About Vision Helpdesk
Vision is a leading web-based helpdesk software that integrates various support channels (emails, web based helpdesk, phone or fax) at one central point and allows maximum control over them. It offers effective methods for managing Emails, Online Issue Tracking, Satellite Helpdesk, Robust e-Mail Parser, Anti-Spam, AJAX Based Rich User Interface, Pay Per Ticket Support, Multi-Language, Knowledgebase, Troubleshooting, News, Downloads, SLA, Escalations, Reports, Client Communication and much more..

Fireman
11-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Tell me one thing, basically i havbe also one big company hosting but problem is that one time some issue occur and open ticket but my problem solved after 2 days. they are providing best solutions but that 2 days is much important for me and i lost. i was very disappointed. how much time will you solve any problem?

~ServerPoint~
11-06-2009, 03:42 AM
Tell me one thing, basically i havbe also one big company hosting but problem is that one time some issue occur and open ticket but my problem solved after 2 days. they are providing best solutions but that 2 days is much important for me and i lost. i was very disappointed. how much time will you solve any problem?

I believe that depends on the problem
Please ask the questions about the existing offer here not general ones

johndaniel
04-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Hi
This is really interesting tool.Help desk software is going to help you/your team log, track, and resolve issues more efficiently. However, the systems are not only expensive to purchase, they can be very difficult to transition to from the traditional call/response paradigm most companies still use.

jesila
05-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Hello,
Thank you so much for that offer it's really good.

thresanresee45
11-25-2010, 10:18 PM
I think their offer that is throughout a years old is likely not thither any more and more. Maybe try interpret the thread first in front sending.

Elaineily
03-07-2012, 03:29 AM
hi,
I used the iKode Help Desk Software!

Elaineily
03-07-2012, 03:30 AM
hi,
I used the iKode Help Desk Software!