PDA

View Full Version : Email addresses

omni
08-02-2005, 06:09 AM
I have a very small website (one page actually) so I need virtually zero space. However, I need about a million email addresses. Everywhere I look the number of email addresses you get from a host is linked to the size of the package assuming bigger means you need more. When are hosts going to come up with packages where you can choose how many email addresses you want becase that's how many you need? I really don't need half a server for my site but that's what I have to get to get the emails I want!

Omni

NS-Icon
08-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Hi Omni,

There are hosting providers which offer plans that provide a reasonable amount of email boxes for most clients and some provide dedicated e-mail hosting solutions too which would be ideal for your needs.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for, if you expect to make a considerable number of e-mail accounts you should also expect to pay the right amount, take a look at member signatures and through the forum offers section.

Best of luck with your search. :)

omni
08-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Thanks for your advice, but at the end of the day I think I will have to pay for much more disk space than I need just to get the emails :( That's life I suppose!

omni

NS-Icon
08-15-2005, 04:22 AM
You could just look for a hosting provider which offers e-mail hosting only, that should meet your needs.

WebEdit
08-15-2005, 04:23 AM
Try Webhosting Link. I was just doing some research on their company for an interview with HostSearch and they offer tons of email addresses.

omni
08-15-2005, 05:58 AM
I tried Webhosting Link and that's about right - thanks!

Bluesky94
11-02-2016, 05:07 AM
An email address identifies an email box to which email messages are delivered. A wide variety of formats were used in early email systems, but only a single format is used today, following the standards developed for Internet mail systems since the 1980s.
An email address such as John.Smith@example.com is made up of a local-part, an @ symbol, then a case-insensitive domain. Although the standard specifies the local part to be case-sensitive, in practice the mail system at example.com may treat John.Smith as equivalent to JohnSmith or even as johnsmith, and mail systems often limit their users' choice of name to a subset of the technically valid characters. In some cases they also limit which addresses it is possible to send mail to.

kavita
11-03-2016, 05:46 AM
Hi,
A Million Email Address : q : . Can I ask you one thing for what purpose you need such a big list of email address. There are many good email hosting provider in the market. The point is what are the features you require in your business email
Is that a security, email marketing and tracking reports, low cost business email account, a fully communicative and collaborative email account, client targeted email account ie email address in your language or all in one enterprise email solution. According to your requirement only, I can give you the list of the top email hosting providers.

alpa
11-03-2016, 07:44 AM
First of all check hosting company and then suggest a better for 1 million mail.

rosestorm
11-03-2016, 10:34 AM
Try Webhosting Link . it is good idea for you now

zuri
11-22-2016, 10:42 AM
I have a very small website (one page actually) so I need virtually zero space. However, I need about a million email addresses. Everywhere I look the number of email addresses you get from a host is linked to the size of the package assuming bigger means you need more. When are hosts going to come up with packages where you can choose how many email addresses you want becase that's how many you need? I really don't need half a server for my site but that's what I have to get to get the emails I want!

Omni
This is actually a really good question. Great that you asked!

alpa
11-24-2016, 07:52 AM
I agree with this post thanks for sharing.

incomecracker
12-01-2016, 01:22 AM
Try web hosting link

bidaddy
05-08-2017, 02:29 AM
Why do you need so many emails?