PDA

View Full Version : Pop-up ads are appearing on my desktop

rohit
01-05-2017, 01:26 AM
Hello everyone,

Pop-up ads are appearing on my desktop, how to get rid of this issue, please suggest me.

Thanks

Scopehosts
01-05-2017, 04:00 AM
If you are using Chrome Web Browser, you can block the pop-up ads by following steps: Pop-ups are blocked by default in Chrome, but this may have been disabled. You can access the pop-up settings from the Settings menu.

-Click the menu button in the upper-right corner and click Settings.
-Click the “Show advanced settings” link at the bottom of the page.
-Click the “Content settings” button in the Privacy section.
-Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. Make sure that the “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups” option is selected.
-Click the “Manage exceptions” button. Make sure that only trusted sites are listed.

or

Install Adblock extension to remove the pop-up ads on your desktop
-Go to settings
-click on Extensions
-search Adblock extension then install, It will block the ads.

sanjalisharma89
01-09-2017, 01:25 AM
Newer versions of Firefox:

Open Mozilla Firefox.
Click the orange Firefox button in the top left corner or click the Tools menu option.
Click Options.
Click on the Content option in the Options window.
By default, the "Block pop-up windows" option should be checked. Check this option if it is currently unchecked.

nicktungsg
01-25-2017, 12:56 AM
A audience requested us an effective query that, well, isn't so easy. 'How do I prevent pop up ms windows in Windows seven and Windows 8?' he said. That and no more.

rosestorm
02-02-2017, 11:34 AM
Install Adblock extension to remove the pop-up ads on your desktop. it is useful for prevent Pop-up ads

Rose kim
02-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Thank you Scopehosts.com for sharing this information.

alpa
04-23-2017, 09:32 AM
Open Internet Explorer. Click the tools button (it is in the top righthand corner and looks like a cog), then select internet options. Go to the Privacy tab, and under Pop-up Blocker, select the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then tap or click ok.

aegisinfoways
09-29-2017, 02:08 AM
Set up Adblock expansion to eliminate the pop-up ads on your pc. it is useful for avoid Pop-up ads.

aidpcards
09-29-2017, 04:25 AM
To remove pop up ads you should uninstall pop up malicious program from your computer, browser and use pop up removal tools for best results.

Talaa
04-03-2019, 09:59 PM
Install Adblock Plus in your browsers.

manoharparakh
09-01-2020, 03:51 AM
please install a Add On "ADBlockPlus" on your browser, so that you don't get any ads on your brower.

jesica
03-23-2021, 12:25 AM
Click on the “Start” button and navigate to “Control Panel”.
Double-click on the “Internet Options” icon.
Click on the “Privacy” tab and check the box next to “Turn on Pop-up Blocker”.
Set the Blocking Level to “High” using the drop-down menu below.