PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cheap cloud hosting account (budget is $5/mo)

Glow
01-27-2017, 02:26 AM
What reliable cloud web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to look at?

I need over 20 gbs of disk space + 24/7 customer support via Skype or Phone.
I got to know that SolVPS.com have quite good and affordable cloud hosting accounts.

What can you say about the quality of their services (network uptime, speed connectivity, support care)?

Rose kim
01-31-2017, 02:20 AM
Contact Scopehosts.com for reliable SSD cloud hosting services. (https://www.scopehosts.com/cloud-vps) you can skype them for more details or you can contact their sales team. I have used their services for few month. They have best customer support and affordable hosting plans.

Snoopy
01-31-2017, 06:02 AM
I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can say ViUX.com (http://www.viux.com/) is offering quality cloud-based hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

Peligino
02-02-2017, 03:33 AM
Kudos to guys at SolVPS. At the same time, there are absolutely no bandwidth issues that you would have to face, and at the same time, neither would you have to face any other problems. The best thing is that I have now been using them for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get.

rosestorm
02-04-2017, 09:22 AM
I would recommend getting a DreamHost account using $97 discount coupon found in DreamHost forum or everywhere.
It would only cost $22.40 for 1 year of hosting.

charcoal
02-07-2017, 06:19 AM
I am sure ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are highly reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Bull
02-08-2017, 02:43 AM
Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

I love SolVPS.com ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime! Clearly, their ratings on this review site attest to this, and I can proudly say I am hosted by them!

ThatGuy
02-13-2017, 07:21 AM
I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Vec&sec
02-14-2017, 03:08 AM
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with SolVPS and their team, hosting service is superb. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.

vipul
02-15-2017, 06:31 AM
What reliable cloud web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to look at?

I need over 20 gbs of disk space + 24/7 customer support via Skype or Phone.
I got to know that SolVPS.com have quite good and affordable cloud hosting accounts.

What can you say about the quality of their services (network uptime, speed connectivity, support care)?

Hey,

Have a look the the cloud hosting plans (http://www.acecloudhosting.com/pricing/) provided by Ace cloud hosting (an awardwinning cloud hosting service provider). With 24*7*365 Support, Ace offers 99.99% uptime.
Hope this helps
Thank You.

Corrazon
02-17-2017, 06:58 AM
According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Adam001
02-20-2017, 03:18 AM
The best thing about SolVPS.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.

jamilaliahmed
02-21-2017, 01:17 AM
The best web hosting service provider is considered best only if it is feature rich, fast performer and reliable to its customers. Featured-filled Cloudways (https://www.cloudways.com/en) managed cloud hosting platform that enables developers, bloggers, designers and agencies to easily manage and deploy applications on DigitalOcean, Vultr, Google Compute Engine, Amazon servers.

What Cloudways does is that it optimizes and sets up all the necessary software on the DigitalOcean, Vultr, Google and Amazon EC2 servers. You don't have to worry about installing Linux, MySQL, PHP, Varnish, Memcache, Apache, Nginx and other scripts on the servers.

Fully managed and optimized servers.
Unlimited websites and staging URLs
One Click Free Let's Encrypt SSL installs
Easily scale up and scale down servers.
Pay as you go - You are charged only when you use a server
Invite Team members to coordinate on projects
SSH and SFTP access
24/7 support
Free automated WordPress migration

LusoVPS.
03-09-2017, 02:58 AM
Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

skyhost92
03-14-2017, 03:40 AM
Sky Host is providing best web hosting and cloud hosting services at very low costs throughout Pakistan. We offer best hosting packages with ultimate customer support. We also provide VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, shared hosting, and reseller hosting at lowest costs.

ownwebservers1
07-13-2023, 01:07 PM
OwnWebServers is a powerful web hosting solution for businesses websites. This web host features maximum reliability and robust security protocols among its extensive set of additional features.

Great deal from OwnWebServers - Save 25% OFF on Cloud Servers Hosting plans (https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/). Use coupon code DCS25 during checkout. This offer is limited time.

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 160 GB
• Memory - 8 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $21.75/mo. With using promo code DCS25 | Order Now (https://ownwebservers.com/serviceinfo/cart.php?a=add&pid=57)