PDA

View Full Version : Innovations appreciated by natcoweb

Callisto
10-30-2009, 09:35 AM
Hello

The interesting unusual offer has been found today at webhostdir forum (http://forums.webhostdir.com/showthread.php?p=77932#post77932):

Natcoweb.com is giving away FREE dedicated servers configurations for interesting social projects starting from:

Pentium Dual Core
RAM 2 GB
Disk Space 2x160 SATA + RAID1
Port 10Mbps

There are no hidden fees or anything, each deal includes 4 Ips (you will pay if you need more than that).

Hurry up! The number of configurations is limited!!!!

If you are interested, email us the details of your project at marketing@natcoweb.com.

Natcoweb reserves the right to choose the projects for free dedicated server hosting.We are intertested in sponsoring innovative non-budget projects that contribute to the development of the informational society

I think it is worth of attention, even though I do not know what is the company like, being infamiliar with their deals and hosting.

Want to hear feedbacks here.

Thank you.

Ahmad
11-05-2009, 09:11 AM
This forum also has the named thread posted by natcoweb.com rep.

To feedback - I think this is rather prospective offer, but it is hard to say how much reasonable is it without knowing what are the criteria of the projects that can win such hosting.

Hoster
11-11-2009, 08:07 AM
I suppose this offer is good bothe for natcoweb.com as a provider, creating pleasant reputation and attracting people,a dn for the guys who have something interesting to be hosted over these servers.