PDA

View Full Version : Is Guest Posting "acceptable" nowadays?

Andrewskyler
06-25-2017, 06:07 AM
Recently I've heard that Guest Posting is a White Hat technique. But there's also another problem I've heard that guest posting isn't necessarily White Hat since recently there are some sort of... arranged guest posting and it's really White Hat... It's more like Grey Hat. I also used to read an article in which Google replied about this WHite hat guest posting matter (sorry I don't remember the exact link).

Ritika gosh
06-26-2017, 04:42 AM
Guest Posting is still working. There are lot of things to look at before getting links. Blog should have good PA,DA, CF, TF, Quality backlinks from High authority sites and mainly traffic.
Just avoid blog which are getting 0 traffic. Some sellers here providing non traffic guest post site links. It may give ranking but not traffic.

daikaads
06-26-2017, 09:57 AM
Guest posting is still accepted but Google avoids paid backlinks so be careful using this link building method. Focus on high domain authority and page authority for best result.

fayeseom
06-27-2017, 12:21 AM
Guest Posting is still working. It is the best activity for getting back links and traffic on website. You need to find free guest posting sites and make your article 100% unique.

RH-Calvin
06-27-2017, 02:12 AM
Yes guest posting is still helpful to promote your content and rank webpages higher in search engines. They also help to generate good traffic from various external webpages.

Liyanscom3
06-27-2017, 03:32 AM
It is the best way to get more backlinks.

neha0101
06-27-2017, 05:28 AM
Yes. and always will. though google published last blog for link buying and guest posting. but I think it's too tough to kept eye on the guest posting. So I am thinking it will surely works and you should go with ease.

sin123
06-27-2017, 05:55 AM
Of course guest posting still works :)