PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about google penalty ?

excelcare01
07-31-2017, 07:42 AM
Tell me about google penalty ?

veraajverma
07-31-2017, 07:52 AM
Google can penalize your site for the following reasons :
1. Low quality content
2. Low quality backlinks
3. Link farming or unnatural link building
4. Cloaking
5. Spamming

There are so many things for that google can penalize your site. All you need is to do your task as per google guidelines.

loveguruindia
07-31-2017, 08:15 AM
Google can penalize your site for the following reasons :
1. Low quality content
2. Low quality backlinks
3. Link farming or unnatural link building
4. Cloaking
5. Spamming

There are so many things for that google can penalize your site. All you need is to do your task as per google guidelines.

Thanks for the information

ajay49560
07-31-2017, 08:31 AM
Read this Link: https://www.semrush.com/blog/tell-site-hit-google-penalty/

virginoilseom
08-01-2017, 01:41 AM
A Google penalty is the negative impact on a website's search rankings based on updates to Google's search algorithms and/or manual review. The penalty can be a by-product of an algorithm update or an intentional penalization for various black-hat SEO techniques.

neelseofast
08-01-2017, 01:57 AM
Tell me about google penalty ?

A Google penalty is the negative impact on a website's search rankings based on updates to Google's search algorithms and/or manual review. The penalty can be a by-product of an algorithm update or an intentional penalization for various black-hat SEO techniques.

erieki
08-01-2017, 02:33 AM
The root cause of most penalties is backlinks, also known as inbound links. These remain an important factor that influences rankings, and as SEO has become increasingly competitive, some marketers try to acquire links through unnatural means that incur penalties.

farazz
08-01-2017, 07:43 AM
penalizing of site in SERP due to spaming or black hat SEO....resulting in not showing in search results of google

sadianisar
08-07-2017, 06:42 AM
Google Penalty occurs if you implement Black Hat SEO techniques or violates the rules of search engine. It can lead your website rank to get drop down and less traffic.