PDA

View Full Version : Increase ROI by New Social Media Marketing

sarah10
11-05-2009, 05:35 AM
I've been searching the net about e-commerce for quite sometime now and I find some articles really interesting and helpful. I have stumbled upon many cool articles and I think it would be nice if I share some with you guys.

Check out one of my favorites in http://ecommerceevolution.blogspot.com/2009/10/live-chat-software-evolution-of.html

I hope you find it helpful too.
Do you think this would be the easiest way to rise up online business?

desozapeaterr
11-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Thanks a million. Very useful indeed. I've taken a quick look at the links and i think this could be quite an interesting path to follow. Once again thank you very much.

bob
11-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Spam post. :cool:

amazing_richell
11-10-2009, 08:57 PM
I cannot say that it's a spam or not but as I have check the link above I found this okay. I think this Live247support (http://live247support.com) is new growing business and it really catches my attention. Maybe someday I'll gonna use this for my business. Anyway can you tell me more about their live chat service software?

noeal11
11-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Hi,
Yes you are correct, in day today life everything is changing very quickly and we should be update ourself in using the new techniques available.I head the post you had mentioned, its really worth while reading your suggestion.More often the business persons should update themselves with new strategies in the market so that they can effectively use them and gain huge revenue for their organization.

jsonandrsn
11-13-2009, 09:25 PM
I guess it is not a spam post. The blog site is helpful.
The way of running a business has changed a lot today. Unlike the years bygone, business owners are now taking every innovative means to brand their
products, to promote their services so as to achieve set sales target. And the internet is playing a big role for these business owners. How? As most of the people have chosen to use the web for information as well as product purchase or service subscription, it has become imperative for business owners to develop a user-friendly ecommerce site. An ecommerce site that’s developed under the able guidance of a web ecommerce development company can bring terrific result for your business. It will not only help your customers come to your site and buy products, but also mark your online presence on the cyberspace thus giving you a unique identity. Thanks to you, I found more great ideas.

nicksavoia
09-12-2020, 10:36 PM
Social media marketing is useful to increase your website traffic.