Australia (Sidney): Need Bitcoin VPS

Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need Australia (Sidney) based web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo.
    What can you tell me about Superbithost.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

I have been with superbithost.com for 7 months now. And they also own and control their own datacenter. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.

I like superbithost.com multiple server locations choice:
    Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    I have been with superbithost.com for 7 months now. And they also own and control their own datacenter. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.
    Can i mine Bitcoin with them? Is it a cloud mining company?

Have a look at services from HostWinds.com and QHoster.com. They are able to satisfy all you demands because of their top-notch services. Prices are competitive and support is active around the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexII View Post
    Can i mine Bitcoin with them? Is it a cloud mining company?
    Try to contact superbithost.com directly and get all the things cleared.
    They are always willing to take that extra step.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

We accept bitcoin.

Find out more visiting out website.
    -------------------- Okayservers - Bitcoin Accepted --------------------
    Professional Dedicated Servers - Game Server Providers - Bitcoin Server Hosting

If you are looking for a VPS hosting service provider in Australia, then I'll suggest you to find the one which provides 24X7 support with quality hardware. Recently I have come across a very nice blog where all the top hosting providers from Australia are collected and compared on the basis of product, price and feature offered, I think this may help you to find the best VPS hosting service provider in Australia.
    http://au.hostbrats.com/best-vps-hos...-in-australia/

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com VPS deals are worthwhile.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

hi,

can I use vps for mine Bitcoin with them? and what is tool for that ??
    please some advice...

You must go through Offer section of forum site where you will get many hosting providers from them select one as per your requirement and Budget

I'd advise you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for an hostwinds package.

I believe superbithost.com is one of the best places to get offshore bitcoin hosting plans.
    They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need.

A Vultr data center is in Sydney, Australia. I run my blog on Vultr for over a year. It is a reliable web hosting with 99% uptime.