Need help important

Hi all,
    We have a site named as https://goo.gl/QSs68r, on 18 August 2017; we had a problem regarding the server. The problem solved on 23rd August 2017. That time our website was in top rank but since this issue the website has moved to the 200 rank. It has been around 40 days and rank is still there from past many days. We are consistently taking a good links and doing the activities regularly.

Kindly help, it’s very important. Please audit the site if any expert can.

For which keywords it was ranking top on the Google SERP?

You have to start off-page SEO for your website to boost it's search engine ranking.

We are already doing the off page seo on daily basis still the rank is missing.

You need to audit your website again and also Do competitor analysis. Maybe some technical issues.

Use semrush and Screaming frog tools for your website analysis. Also check through google webmaster tools if it is indicating some issue or not.

Perform SEO Audit of your website and then fix the issues by implementing quality SEO techniques.

Everyone needs help at some point in their lives. ... tell you that you've been an incredibly important person in my life and I'm going to miss you.My phone was stolen 2 weeks ago which had my google authenticator. I got a new phone backed up to the previous backup but when I open the authenticator app it prompts me to set up a new account.
    I tried accessing my email associated with this account and I cant seem to log in as I forgot the password ive been trying to recover the account but as of now I have had no luck.
    I can access the main page, and forums but I cant play the actual game.
    is there any way to fix this? I can provide the computer serial and ip/mac address that ive been using for the last year to log in the account. and I can also describe the bank. and recent things done in the account if its of any help

If you are doing Off-page SEO, but Don't improve your website rank. You can recheck your Website On Page SEO.

One of my websites has the same problem but the ranking is not dropped it is disappeared from the SERP results.

Submit sitemap.xml to the search engine again and also keep implementing Off-Page SEO techniques.