SEO is nothing, why are you doing hard work?

Guys, I am working in SEO since 10 years,

All guys are working hard in doing Off-Page activities, this does not work, why are you wasting time?

Only tricks work in SEO, and stop saying that keywords take 2-3 month time to optimize, this is false; any keyword can be ranked within one day, I can do this and I have done it for many sites.

All bloggers and SEO tips provider site like MOZ, Search Engine Journal giving you false tips and information, they are doing misguide all of you, making all of you fool because they want to keep all SEO engage with their false tips so that their Competitors can be engaged with false tips and competition can be reduced, and their site can get rank well.

Have you seen any Off-Page activities done by MOZ, Search Engine Journal like sites?

No! But still, they are ranking well, have you thought about this thing?

They do not time waste in Off-Page activities, they do smart work; they use tricks.

So guys stop following this types of sites and stop being fool.

A Simple Step by Step Guide to SEO

When it comes to search engine optimization for a new website, some businesses can be intimidated due to the amount of information out there. And often, if they don’t have the help of an experienced in-house SEO or consultant, they will do nothing.

Today, we’re going to look at some easy things you can do to start your website’s SEO on the right foot – even if you can’t hire a professional to help you out.

1. On-Site SEO Basics
    Some of the most important elements for search engine optimization happen on your own website. You may hear a lot about link building (which we will get to in just a moment), but link building without good on-site search optimization isn’t going to be as effective. Here are the bare minimum on-site optimization elements you should put on each of your website’s main pages, including and especially the homepage.

The Golden Rule of On-Site Optimization
    Before we get started, one thing you want to keep in mind when using any of the following SEO elements is not to overdo it. You might be tempted to shove a lot of keywords onto your pages, but that is not the goal. In fact, Google has unleashed an over-optimization penalty that targets websites that have too many keywords stuffed onto one page. So when it comes to keyword optimization, keep it simple – think of up to five keywords or keyword phrases for each page on your website and optimize for those.

May be you are doing wrong SEO. Follow White Hat SEO techniques properly and it will work well.

Who says SEO is nothing? If it was so, why are you having signature added?

Hey,

You say off-page SEO is nothing but you're on a Forum, and its primary purpose is to create Backlink, and you're even using signatures.

You're saying all this to make this question a topic of discussion.

Yes, Page can get ranked easily in top 5 search engine pages, I have done that only with on-page SEO.
    But to get higher in ranking Backing or we can say Off-Page SEO is a must.

SEO off-page activities increase Authority and awareness among users which affects ranking and site authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackandrew View Post

All guys are working hard in doing Off-Page activities, this does not work, why are you wasting time?

Only tricks work in SEO, and stop saying that keywords take 2-3 month time to optimize, this is false; any keyword can be ranked within one day, I can do this and I have done it for many sites.

All bloggers and SEO tips provider site like MOZ, Search Engine Journal giving you false tips and information, they are doing misguide all of you, making all of you fool because they want to keep all SEO engage with their false tips so that their Competitors can be engaged with false tips and competition can be reduced, and their site can get rank well.

Have you seen any Off-Page activities done by MOZ, Search Engine Journal like sites?

They do not time waste in Off-Page activities, they do smart work; they use tricks.

What kind of keywords you rank in one day. can you share with us? And, what are the tricks you are talking about?

What are the tricks you have been used?

Diganta Tower, 12/1 R K Mission Road, Dhaka – 1203.
    Obviously, SEO is something that can help your site rank on Search Engine the First page. But your On-Page and Off-Page activities should be according to SEO guidelines. For On-Page SEO, you should optimize Title, URL, meta descriotion, meta tags, images, using internal linking, ect.

To perform Off-Page SEO, you'll have to do guest posting, forum posting, article submission, infographics, social media marketing (including Youtube marketing) and so forth. If you do all these things, you site must rank. But how is it possible to rank in a day?

is it something funny going here? SEO has major part in development of any business.

SEO is key of any business success, everyone who have website - using digital marketing techniques to grow their sales.

Can you share that keyword which you have ranked within one day?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara James View Post
    Who says SEO is nothing? If it was so, why are you having signature added?
    I couldn't agree more

Hey Bud, how do you say so? MOZ and SEJ they are an authority sites aren't they? So do they need to do some bunch of Off site strategies? I don't think so. If your generous enough, would you mind sharing us your strategies on ranking a keyword within a day