Unhappy Need clear concept about On Page & Off Page SEO

Hello,
    I'm interested in SEO. So when I tried to learn more about it from the internet I found two terms, On Page & Off Page SEO. I tried to learn about those by reading blogs. But I got more confused then. It's a prominent discussion forum. I believe that here are many SEO Experts roaming here. Can anyone please make me clear about these?

Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs). ... In general, off Page SEO has to do with promotion methods – beyond website design –for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results.

On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals.

On-Page SEO: It is a type of SEO in which optimization is done inside the website such as keyword analysis, web design, navigation system, sitemap.xml, content writing etc

Off-Page SEO: It is a type of SEO in which optimization is done off the website with the help of link building method such as Blogging, Forums, Article submission etc.

On-Page SEO refers to the type of SEO in which optimization is done inside the website. For example, keyword analysis, content writing, use of meta, title, h1 and alt tags.
    Off-Page SEO refers to the type of SEO in which optimization is done off the website. It is usually done by the method of link building.

Off page SEO is a set of techniques you can use to increase your website's ranking position in search engines. ... The ONLY SEO guide you will ever need to read! ... Comment link – The same concept as forum signatures where you would comment on some .... Great post, very clear and concise advice about off site SEO.

On-Page SEO is the type of SEO in which optimization is done inside the website such as keyword analysis, content writing, use of meta, title, alt, h1 tags, sitemap.xml etc.
    Off-Page SEO is the type of SEO in which optimization is done off the website with the help of link building techniques such as backlinks through press release submission, forum posts, article submission etc.

Hi

On Page Optimization involves all the activities related to optimization of the website which includes title tag, meta tags, URL structure of the page , internal linking within website, optimized image with alt text, proper heading tags, quality content (to improve your page content quality you can add images, videos, and infographics which is commonly known as “Rich Content”), link structure and much more.

Off Page Optimization- linking your site from an external website. But getting links from the website will only be helpful for your website to rank on SERP if they are from the sources which include authoritative & non-spammy sites.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/side-...ontour-pillow/