How Do I add a phone number to the header

Hello folks,

I want to Add phone number to top right hand side of main header ??

This is what I did in Numbers 3.5.2

Format/Cell/Data format/create custom format/name it "phone number"/custom format ###-###-####/OK/
    Then
    Choose phone number from drop down/type your number

Hello Everyone,
    I’m trying to place a telephone number and small telephone icon to show on the right hand side of my website just above the site search bar in the sites header but can’t find how to do it?
    I assume, I need to add some code to the header.php file, I’m using the latest version of Abundance.
    Please can you help with the codeI I could use to get it to work?

If it is a bootstrap framework then you can have dedicated classes to move it a corner and show in a nice way. Some of the WordPress theme are also putting this option I'm the header.

Thanks for infornations

I had the same problem, and I tried to change settings on my phone, but unfortunately, I had no success. Maybe there are different settings and possibilities for different phones. So, what is possible in one model is impossible in yours. Anyway, I would like to share with you a useful service that can help to recognize all the unknown numbers that are calling you https://www.sccatl.org/areacodebystate. Indeed, when you don't know who is the caller you can find him with the help of this site. It is, really very convenient and fast.
    Last edited by ALtsMagent; 01-30-2021 at 06:34 AM.

It's not the least bit difficult, is it?

Of course there are such services, but behind it is a lot of work and development, so they are mostly paid. I have used several applications for this purpose, but they all collected too much personal information. Even when I needed to find out information about Phone Area Codes, there was too much unnecessary information. It's a good thing that I recently managed to find a service that values the privacy of its customers. I heard frequent complaints that tracking number information often interfered with privacy
    Last edited by chrisbarett; 03-05-2021 at 08:00 AM.

Dont forget to make it active I mean when someone opens your website on mobile its worth to do that this way

<a href="tel:+48000000000">+48 000 000 000</a> then he will be able to click on this and call at once without need of remember the number and then type it.
    https://netpoint.systems
    SEO/SEM Services & WebDesign/Development

Remember that header() must be called before any actual output is sent, either by normal HTML tags, blank lines in a file, or from PHP. It is a very common error to read code with include, or require, functions, or another file access function, and have spaces or empty lines that are output before header() is called. The same problem exists when using a single PHP/HTML file.

<html>
    <?php
    /* This will give an error. Note the output
    * above, which is before the header() call */
    header('Location: http://www.example.com/');
    exit;
    ?>